Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionTerminator-Game-of-throne-1.1.ctg Series EmptyTerminator-Game-of-throne-1.1.ctg Series

more_horiz

Hi friends,

here is the link for Game of throne series :

mediafire.com file/7l4bes2fp8bf282/Game-of-Throne.7z

Setting :

Optimize
1-99

Engine : houdini1.5

looking forward your feedback

warm regards,
Terminator-I

twisted twisted twisted

descriptionTerminator-Game-of-throne-1.1.ctg Series EmptyRe: Terminator-Game-of-throne-1.1.ctg Series

more_horiz
Hi Terminator-I, in your opinion which one is the strongest book of the Terminator Series?

descriptionTerminator-Game-of-throne-1.1.ctg Series EmptyRe: Terminator-Game-of-throne-1.1.ctg Series

more_horiz
Andres wrote:
Hi Terminator-I, in your opinion which one is the strongest book of the Terminator Series?

All books are Strong. depend where and what variance you are using them. SUPER Series done quite good and now Throne series is doing great !

Warm regards,
Terminator-I

more_horiz
@Terminator-I wrote:
Andres wrote:

All books are Strong. depend where and what variance you are using them. SUPER Series done quite good and now Throne series is doing great !

Warm regards,
Terminator-I

lol

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum