Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionNew Engine (Clone) David Coperfield EmptyNew Engine (Clone) David Coperfield

more_horiz
I will be developing my engine and call it what else but, David Copperfield Jr.

Last edited by sharpov on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionNew Engine (Clone) David Coperfield EmptyRe: New Engine (Clone) David Coperfield

more_horiz
David Coperfield vs Houdini. All we need is some magic. lol

descriptionNew Engine (Clone) David Coperfield EmptyRe: New Engine (Clone) David Coperfield

more_horiz
lol

descriptionNew Engine (Clone) David Coperfield EmptyDavid Coperfield

more_horiz
I will release my engine after assuring all propre test are done and with a little luck and alot of hard work I hope to produce the Ultimate MAGICIAN and make Houdini a second rate illusionist. I have been onto chess engines going back to the Frtiz 5 era and so I have decided after almost two decades of engine obbsesion to luanch it. I think anything may be possibale because at 48 I just recently achieved my highest USCF rating(in 33 years of OTB chess) and my highest performance rating (2326). So I will keep everyone informed but I plan to release in the summer. So everyone anticipate the magic coming to the nearest computer screens to you!

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum