Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionStrongest commercial ctg books with links EmptyStrongest commercial ctg books with links

more_horiz
Hi
I need links where I can buy the strongest commercial ctg books.
Thank you

descriptionStrongest commercial ctg books with links EmptyRe: Strongest commercial ctg books with links

more_horiz
I can buy many things but opening book for chess?! Never! lol

descriptionStrongest commercial ctg books with links EmptyRe: Strongest commercial ctg books with links

more_horiz
to buy ctg book best way to waste money rolleyes rolleyes

more_horiz
@fustuk25 wrote:
to buy ctg book best way to waste money rolleyes rolleyes

XsupremeX wrote:
I can buy many things but opening book for chess?! Never! lol

agree 100%

more_horiz
WWW.JAPAN TOP TEAM.COM

more_horiz
www.japan top team .com

more_horiz
@shrapnel wrote:
Hi
Thank you

HIARCS Opening Book
http://www.hiarcs.com/chess-opening-book.htm

more_horiz
Thank you, Mariana, Steve R.
As for the rest of you irrelevant posters, I suggest you kindly let me spend my money as I please.
I don't try to advise you how to spend your money.... I suggest you extend me the same courtesy. rolleyes

more_horiz
you can buy the book i dowloaded if u want..its very good..

more_horiz
Hi, anyone know which book is best in slow control time 16m+.
Hiarcs 13 pro, Vesely 1,...or..... idea
Thanks

more_horiz
@chess2u_member wrote:
Hi, anyone know which book is best in slow control time 16m+.
Hiarcs 13 pro, Vesely 1,...or..... idea
Thanks

Hiarcs 13 cool

more_horiz
If you want to spend money on CTG book, better to pay a good book author to make book for you every week...

more_horiz
Steve.R wrote:
@shrapnel wrote:
Hi
Thank you

HIARCS Opening Book
http://www.hiarcs.com/chess-opening-book.htm

Got the HIARCS 13i Opening book, thank you !
It really is very,very strong !

more_horiz
I already tried JapanTopTeam V the champ of SCCT Super League II. It really disappointed me in 3-5 min games or maybe i did something wrong. I will try Hiarcs book and stick with it maybe smile . Does Hiarcs has a pro version?

more_horiz
This is an old book, now there is Hiarcs14e version

more_horiz
there old free hiarcs books http://www.hiarcs.com/chess-opening-book-free.htm

more_horiz
I test new books for june 2013,
2 minutes game / round robin 8 rounds
Cpu: 2500k 3.3ghz  4 cores
Engine: Houdini 3 pro x64

https://2img.net/h/oi41.tinypic.com/6gk0v9.jpg
Strongest commercial ctg books with links 6gk0v9

Still 1337chess PRO v2.x series from few days ago is still leading.
I'm still waiting for new hiarcs book, it has been 3 months already. Quite long and weak updates IMO rolleyes

more_horiz
@blackqueen wrote:

I'm still waiting for new hiarcs book, it has been 3 months already. Quite long and weak updates IMO rolleyes

Wow great result for 1337chess...I look forward to having

more_horiz
1337Chess is strong but not worth it for the money. Its way overpriced. I will save that $ for High end PC instead. Most of the books above that 1337Chess fight with are free books confused

59.00 usd weekly updates / 1 month
   79.00 usd twice a week updates  (every ~3 days) / 1 month
   125.00 usd 3x a week updates / 1 month

more_horiz
@chess2u_member wrote:
1337Chess is strong but not worth it for the money. Its way overpriced. I will save that $ for High end PC instead. Most of the books above that 1337Chess fight with are free books confused

59.00 usd weekly updates / 1 month
   79.00 usd twice a week updates  (every ~3 days) / 1 month
   125.00 usd 3x a week updates / 1 month

There is barely any new high end cpu's since 2010/2011 that has significant improvement and new upcoming cpus only gets like 10% improvement and overclocks poorly like the new intel haswell. If you got 3930k, 980x or xeon 12 or 16 cores you most likely will have a competitive hardware that will last for years to come. Though anything less you can still equalize with a good book.

I just get books like these 1337chess because it is systematically updated and get decent results with it plus I don't have time or too lazy to manually edit or create my own books LoL. I guess if you have time you should create your own manual tuned book, though I tried that in the past and quite hard for me to keep up.

more_horiz
@blackqueen wrote:

Strongest commercial ctg books with links 6gk0v9

Thanks for sharing results, but where is the PGN file ?
can post ZIP PGN file with games ?

more_horiz
@blackqueen wrote:

New books testing is coming ?

more_horiz
Eğer değil mi o bildiklerini gösteren, bir 1.337 satranç PRO v3 kitap piyasaya yoktur spam yatıyor önce beyin ve göz çekici deneyin

more_horiz
http://quest-app.appspot.com/download
Strongest commercial ctg books with links 1

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum