Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionTerminator-Birthday special ------ Thank you all for the wishes !! EmptyTerminator-Birthday special ------ Thank you all for the wishes !!

more_horiz
Hi Friends,

This book is dedicated to all my CHESS friends, you all are very special for me as we share same hobby : 5Th May (B Day For me)

mediafire.com ?iovoy4wn4mqwruz

Setting :
optimise
1-99

Engine :
houdini Series

Warm Regards,
Terminator-I

cool cool cool cool lol lol

descriptionTerminator-Birthday special ------ Thank you all for the wishes !! EmptyRe: Terminator-Birthday special ------ Thank you all for the wishes !!

more_horiz
book doesnt work exclaim exclaim

descriptionTerminator-Birthday special ------ Thank you all for the wishes !! EmptyRe: Terminator-Birthday special ------ Thank you all for the wishes !!

more_horiz
@fustuk25 wrote:
book doesnt work exclaim exclaim

unzip with 7z instead of winrar or winzip !
rolleyes

more_horiz
Worked to me with Winrar - 460MB book.

more_horiz
it looks like the "hiarcs" book with some moves changed .... biggrin

will test it soon

more_horiz
Thank you very much, Terminator-I.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum