Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionUnorthodox Chess Openings CTG & Games EmptyUnorthodox Chess Openings CTG & Games

more_horiz
Unorthodox Chess Openings CTG Book And Games

Opt 3/35

mediafire.com ?dd0kiottu33qvwl

Password: callmex

SOURCE
http://computer-chess.org/data/media/computer_chess/wiki/download/unorthodox-chess-openings.7z

descriptionUnorthodox Chess Openings CTG & Games EmptyRe: Unorthodox Chess Openings CTG & Games

more_horiz
Thank you for book . Posible you make hippopotamus defence (BOO) ctg book ?. Thank youin advice.

descriptionUnorthodox Chess Openings CTG & Games EmptyRe: Unorthodox Chess Openings CTG & Games

more_horiz
lol

more_horiz
In my experience, unorthodox openings backfire on the user......large negative score right from the beginning, especially in Engine-Engine matches.
OK for matches against humans I suppose.

more_horiz
It contains only human games playing unorthodox openings. Only for trainings! If go to Engine vs Engine you will lose!

more_horiz
XsupremeX wrote:
It contains only human games playing unorthodox openings. Only for trainings! If go to Engine vs Engine you will lose!

Thats what I'm saying too rolleyes

more_horiz
XsupremeX wrote:
If go to Engine vs Engine you will lose!

And that is all what I need. biggrin

more_horiz
lol

more_horiz
what is the best book for engine to engine matches...can u PM me? thanks in advance

more_horiz
@rey1230 wrote:
what is the best book for engine to engine matches...can u PM me? thanks in advance

https://www.chess2u.com/t5781-strongest-book
bigsmile wink

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum