Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionTerminator-Game of Thrones-4.1.1 ---- New moves Added : Size :95MB EmptyTerminator-Game of Thrones-4.1.1 ---- New moves Added : Size :95MB

more_horiz
hi Friends,

Here is latest tunned Game of Thrones's new edition with hand tunned moves. hope you find it more aggressive than past 3 books

mediafire.com file/3yx7kxcxcza7lkh/Terminator-Game-of-Thorne-4.1.1.7z

Setting
optimize
1-99

Engine :
Houdini2.0c series

Warm regards,
Terminator-I

lol twisted

Last edited by Terminator-I on Tue May 15, 2012 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionTerminator-Game of Thrones-4.1.1 ---- New moves Added : Size :95MB EmptyRe: Terminator-Game of Thrones-4.1.1 ---- New moves Added : Size :95MB

more_horiz
@Terminator-I wrote:
hi Friends,

Here is latest tunned Game of Thrones's new edition with hand tunned moves. hope you find it more aggressive than past 3 books

mediafire.com file/3yx7kxcxcza7lkh/Terminator-Game-of-Thorne-4.1.1.7z

Setting
optimize
1-99

Engine :
Houdini2.0c series

Warm regards,
Terminator-I

lol twisted
Thanks lol

descriptionTerminator-Game of Thrones-4.1.1 ---- New moves Added : Size :95MB EmptyRe: Terminator-Game of Thrones-4.1.1 ---- New moves Added : Size :95MB

more_horiz

some more moves added, bad lines removed :

mediafire.com ?oe2v6h59vwzkhzq

Setting
optimize
1-99
Engine :
Houdini2.0c series

twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted

more_horiz
Thank you very much Terminator-I.

Greetings

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum