Games Completed = 1000 of 1000 (Avg game length = 15.675 sec)
Settings = RR/32MB/2000ms+100ms/M 700000cp for 7 moves, D 150 moves/EPD:E:\LittleBlitzer\openings.epd(4000)
Time = 4015 sec elapsed, 0 sec remaining
1. Critter 1.4 32-bit 502.0/1000 239-235-526 (L: m=235 t=0 i=0 a=0) (D: r=393 i=73 f=31 s=1 a=28) (tpm=118.0 d=13.51 nps=1579630)
2. Critter 1.6 32-bit 498.0/1000 235-239-526 (L: m=239 t=0 i=0 a=0) (D: r=393 i=73 f=31 s=1 a=28) (tpm=122.2 d=13.31 nps=1476093)
@mcdiniz wrote:Hi, folks... can someone help me? ... I would like to know about settings of Critter 1.6
* use session file - (so serve?)
* Resolve score drops?..
* SF seze? 32 to 1024?
* SF Write Deph?
* SF materal limit?
* SF move limit?
- Automatic detection of SEE4.1 capable CPU. Both SSE4/non-SSE4 codepaths are now compiled in a single executable and chosen dynamically at runtime.
- Large pages suppport. This requires sufficient user privileges and right OS settings.
- Own book is automatically turned off when analysing.
- Engine now honors multi-pv even when the root position is a tablebase hit
- Session file now supports IDEA. SF writes are disabled at root when any moves were excluded.
- Session file writes are now protected by OS IPC mechanisms (semaphores/mutexes). Same session file can be accessed concurrenlty by multiple engine isntances without risking corruption (useful when running IDEA)
- Removed UCI option "SF strategy", now its value is hardwired to "depth"
- New UCI option "SF move limit" which disables learning after game has reached given number of moves. When set to 0 this option is ignored.
- New UCI option "SF material limit" (0..32). Disables learning when total amount of material is less than the given amount [Q=6, R=3, B&N=1]. When set to 0 this option is ignored.
- Gameplay related changes:
* Tweaked blocked-pawn recognizer
* Skewer detection in eval
* King safety tweaks
* Pseudo-contempt: slightly increased preference of moves increasing pressure on the opponents king
* slightly increased preference of pawn pushes in semi-blocked positions
* Recognizing more types of drawish endgames
- new console mode commands "sf probe", "sf delete", "sf store" for mainpulating session file entries
1 Critter 1.4 64-bit +10 +189/=753/-158 51.41% 565.5/1100
2 Critter 1.6 64-bit -10 +158/=753/-189 48.59% 534.5/1100
Time Control: 3 Minutes
PGN: depositfiles.com 3seh326d5
Testing aborted. No improvements detected over its predecessor.