Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionImmortal 2012a  -  new update EmptyImmortal 2012a - new update

more_horiz
This book is made from a database of almost a million top Centaur games collected over a several year period. Centaur play is where a player can use a combination of several engines running in parallel in order to select the best move, then makes the chosen move himself. It is a very valuable and high quality source of openings reference material covering a wide variety of openings in great depth, and good for those hunting for new lines and ideas. It is NOT intended to be used for engine vs engine matches and is not tuned for that purpose, so does not have settings. It is an update to the one published a few months ago. Thanks to the author Immortal.

The download is 612Mb and once extracted the ctg file is 2.16Gb. Go to link and just press download button:

http://yadisk.cc/d/qO25k0kd4fl

cool

descriptionImmortal 2012a  -  new update EmptyRe: Immortal 2012a - new update

more_horiz
too large men..

more_horiz
Almost like dvd movie in size

more_horiz
It is large as it's made from 1 million games but worthwhile as it's a very good book to have in your collection if you are interested in studying or learning openings, or to use as reference material if you are analysing games. That was why I shared it.

descriptionImmortal 2012a  -  new update EmptyThank you!

more_horiz
I'll be thankful if you keep sharing the following updates of this great book!
Thanks a lot!

more_horiz
Do you have alternative links?

more_horiz
http://narod.ru/disk/53957410001.f43deedc5ce0583069e40d24d07868d1/Immortal%202012a_final.rar.html

or

http://www.rapidshare.ru/2838426

more_horiz
what's the currect setting
i.e
minimum games ??
up to moves ??
etc

more_horiz
@enteraltshift wrote:
what's the currect setting
i.e
minimum games ??
up to moves ??
etc

As already explained in the first post this book is made from a database of almost a million top games collected over a several year period (The download is 612Mb and once extracted the ctg file is 2.16Gb). It is a very valuable and high quality source of openings reference material covering a wide variety of openings in great depth, and good for those hunting for new lines and ideas or reference in studying openings. It is NOT intended to be used for engine vs engine matches and is not tuned for that purpose, so does not have settings.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum