Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionAPOCALYPSE IV in preparation for Testo's 2nd League! EmptyAPOCALYPSE IV in preparation for Testo's 2nd League!

more_horiz
Hey chess friends!

I am just getting back into the swing of things here after a couple months vacation away from computer chess. The latest playchess games I have are from April of 2012.

I am building on my previous book APOCALYPSE III, and am looking to add new games, as well as fix some holes and weak lines from the previous tournament.

I am looking for some help from my chess friends here. If you would be so kind, there are a couple ways that you can help me prepare for the next tournament.

1) Post links for playchess games from May 2012 and beyond if possible
2) Post links for very strong opening books that I can download and test APOCALYPSE IV against...(this allows me to find out how well my fine tuning is, and allow me to make APOCALYPSE IV even stronger).

Once again I want to thank you all for your support!

Your friend,
Brandon Pine

descriptionAPOCALYPSE IV in preparation for Testo's 2nd League! EmptyRe: APOCALYPSE IV in preparation for Testo's 2nd League!

more_horiz
@WeatherTheStorm wrote:
1) Post links for playchess games from May 2012 and beyond if possible

https://www.chess2u.com/t4803p75-playchess-games

descriptionAPOCALYPSE IV in preparation for Testo's 2nd League! EmptyRe: APOCALYPSE IV in preparation for Testo's 2nd League!

more_horiz
The Registration will be closed on 02.08.2012

more_horiz
XsupremeX wrote:

Thanks, I only need one week ;)

more_horiz
"WeatherTheStorm"]Hey chess friends!

2) Post links for very strong opening books that I can download and test APOCALYPSE IV against...(this allows me to find out how well my fine tuning is, and allow me to make APOCALYPSE IV even stronger).

Terminator-life is beautiful 10.1.2 Small book series - small but very strong in black

more_horiz
Thanks! :D

more_horiz
Brandon, registration was closed, did you send your book?

more_horiz
XsupremeX wrote:
Brandon, registration was closed, did you send your book?

on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:44 pm by XsupremeX (Online)

???

more_horiz
I guess I missed it, I was thinking it closed August 8th for some reason oh well.

I will be dropping out of the contest then.

more_horiz
Testo, I did not give you permission to use my old and outdated book APOCALYPSE III in your 2nd league.

Kindly remove it from competition and start your league over, or I will not send another book for competition, thank you.

more_horiz
@WeatherTheStorm wrote:
Testo, I did not give you permission to use my old and outdated book APOCALYPSE III in your 2nd league.

Kindly remove it from competition and start your league over, or I will not send another book for competition, thank you.

an illegal tournament rolleyes

more_horiz
easl wrote:
@WeatherTheStorm wrote:

Nothing is illegal about Guido's tournaments. As far as I know he is a fair man, and runs great tournaments with trustworthy results. I just don't think it is fair to use an opening book from a book author that hasn't been updated in three or more months.

more_horiz
@WeatherTheStorm wrote:
easl wrote:
@WeatherTheStorm wrote:

Nothing is illegal about Guido's tournaments. As far as I know he is a fair man, and runs great tournaments with trustworthy results. I just don't think it is fair to use an opening book from a book author that hasn't been updated in three or more months.

lol

more_horiz
@WeatherTheStorm wrote:

Testo is banned from the Chess2u site.

more_horiz
Andres wrote:
@WeatherTheStorm wrote:

What for? Why is he banned?

more_horiz
@WeatherTheStorm wrote:
Andres wrote:
@WeatherTheStorm wrote:

https://www.chess2u.com/t5232-book-tournament-ii-2012-ctg-books-is-canceled

Due to some complaints about Guido.M (Testo) and other reasons about him, we decided remove Guido.M (Testo) as a Moderator and no longer in the Chess2u team! Important Note: Do not send your book.

more_horiz
@WeatherTheStorm wrote:

Don.ctg for sale, and believe me, Don.ctg will be the "Second League III" Winner.
Is this a coincidence? wink

Anyway, wait and see.

more_horiz
@WeatherTheStorm wrote:

lol

more_horiz
Andres wrote:
@WeatherTheStorm wrote:
Andres wrote:
@WeatherTheStorm wrote:

https://www.chess2u.com/t5232-book-tournament-ii-2012-ctg-books-is-canceled

Due to some complaints about Guido.M (Testo) and other reasons about him, we decided remove Guido.M (Testo) as a Moderator and no longer in the Chess2u team! Important Note: Do not send your book.

Sounds like he is untrustworthy of doing anything related to computer chess then...

more_horiz
As I Said Before, on 4th August 2012,

easl wrote:
@WeatherTheStorm wrote:

Don.ctg for sale, and believe me, Don.ctg will be the "Second League III" Winner.
Is this a coincidence? wink

Anyway, wait and see.

Today...Second League III is over

The Winner is : DON

Very funny lol

We always know who is the winner of his tournaments, Even before the beginning of the tournament. wink lol

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum