* Compatibility fixes: review of some variable declaration in order to make possible to compile for linux and hopefuly other systems (ARM, MAC). Changes made mainly at bitboard.c and globals.h.
* Added a preprocessor test to not use BBIX structure when system has different size for unsigned int and unsigned short data types at bitboard.c.
* Implemented hash table size parameter -hash. Also changed the default to be 64MB instead of 128MB which was the initial idea.
* Made a small optimization to keep king square as integer in the board.state structure. Only recalculate when king moves.
* Fixed the perft time calculation, was using clock() method. Changed to use the same functions as the search.
* Added the parameter "-nobook" to turn off the small internal opening book.
* Included Linux executable for Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.
* Added a .jpg image for program icon.https://sites.google.com/site/tucanochess/home/download