Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionRobbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2 EmptyRobbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2

more_horiz

Code:

Games Completed = 36 of 200 (Avg game length = 37.847 sec)
Settings = Gauntlet/128MB/15000ms+100ms/M 400cp for 5 moves, D 150 moves/EPD:50x2.epd(100)
Time = 1383 sec elapsed, 6300 sec remaining
 1.  RobboLito 09Qi x64         20.0/36   9-5-22     (L: m=0 t=0 i=0 a=5)   (D: r=12 i=2 f=5 s=0 a=3)   (tpm=244.9 d=14.74 nps=2705935)
 2.  RobboLito_0.09_x64         8.0/18   4-6-8     (L: m=0 t=0 i=0 a=6)   (D: r=3 i=1 f=3 s=0 a=1)   (tpm=254.2 d=14.12 nps=2239114)
 3.  Gull BetaII Qi x64         8.0/18   1-3-14     (L: m=0 t=0 i=0 a=3)   (D: r=9 i=1 f=2 s=0 a=2)   (tpm=254.9 d=14.82 nps=2388644)

Download

descriptionRobbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2 EmptyRe: Robbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2

more_horiz
only intel compile?

descriptionRobbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2 EmptyRe: Robbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2

more_horiz
@fustuk25 wrote:
only intel compile?

Yes confused

descriptionRobbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2 EmptyRe: Robbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2

more_horiz
ok thxx rolleyes

descriptionRobbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2 EmptyRe: Robbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2

more_horiz

Code:

Games Completed = 100 of 100 (Avg game length = 25.081 sec)
Settings = Gauntlet/128MB/10000ms+50ms/M 400cp for 5 moves, D 150 moves/EPD:50x2.epd(100)
Time = 1736 sec elapsed, 0 sec remaining
 1.  RobboL 09Qi x64             49.0/100   26-28-46     (L: m=0 t=0 i=0 a=28)   (D: r=18 i=11 f=11 s=0 a=6)   (tpm=151.8 d=13.50 nps=2622923)
 2.  Houdini_15a_x64             51.0/100   28-26-46     (L: m=0 t=0 i=0 a=26)   (D: r=18 i=11 f=11 s=0 a=6)   (tpm=158.5 d=13.22 nps=2437741)

descriptionRobbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2 EmptyRe: Robbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2

more_horiz
@Quocvuong82 wrote:

Code:

Games Completed = 36 of 200 (Avg game length = 37.847 sec)
Settings = Gauntlet/128MB/15000ms+100ms/M 400cp for 5 moves, D 150 moves/EPD:50x2.epd(100)
Time = 1383 sec elapsed, 6300 sec remaining
 1.  RobboLito 09Qi x64         20.0/36   9-5-22     (L: m=0 t=0 i=0 a=5)   (D: r=12 i=2 f=5 s=0 a=3)   (tpm=244.9 d=14.74 nps=2705935)
 2.  RobboLito_0.09_x64         8.0/18   4-6-8     (L: m=0 t=0 i=0 a=6)   (D: r=3 i=1 f=3 s=0 a=1)   (tpm=254.2 d=14.12 nps=2239114)
 3.  Gull BetaII Qi x64         8.0/18   1-3-14     (L: m=0 t=0 i=0 a=3)   (D: r=9 i=1 f=2 s=0 a=2)   (tpm=254.9 d=14.82 nps=2388644)

Download

Is there a non SSE version?

descriptionRobbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2 EmptyRe: Robbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2

more_horiz
Bob wrote:

Is there a non SSE version?

I used Intel compiler Optimazition for SSE4.2 only.

descriptionRobbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2 EmptyRe: Robbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2

more_horiz
why using Robbolito 0.09 instead of Robbolito 0.10 ?

descriptionRobbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2 EmptyRe: Robbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2

more_horiz
@Fauzi wrote:
why using Robbolito 0.09 instead of Robbolito 0.10 ?

Robbolito 0.10 no Source code.

descriptionRobbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2 EmptyRe: Robbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2

more_horiz
Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4800 MHz, W7x64, 32 Gb RAM
1 core, 64 Mb, Ponder off, no TBs

TC 3'+3"

50x2 EPD openings from "Salvo's Opening Suite 01.04.2010"

RobboLito 0.10 SMP x64 - RobboLito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2

Code:


1. RobboLito 0.10 SMP x64    48.0/100  10-14-76  tpm=4677.8 d=21.99 nps=3633848
2. RobboLito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2  52.0/100  14-10-76  tpm=4891.0 d=21.97 nps=4534871

descriptionRobbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2 EmptyRe: Robbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2

more_horiz
pliz link Robbolito

descriptionRobbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2 EmptyRe: Robbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2

more_horiz
@sashanooba wrote:
pliz link Robbolito

mediafire.com ?n6bo92sddm2rp6m

descriptionRobbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2 EmptyRe: Robbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2

more_horiz

Code:

Games Completed = 20 of 100 (Avg game length = 696.560 sec)
Settings = RR/128MB/240000ms+2000ms/M 500cp for 5 moves, D 150 moves/EPD:50.epd(50)
Time = 13945 sec elapsed, 55781 sec remaining
 1.  RobboLito 09QL x64         11.5/20   8-5-7     (L: m=0 t=0 i=0 a=5)   (D: r=4 i=1 f=1 s=0 a=1)   (tpm=4890.6 d=19.54 nps=2814872)
 2.  Komodo-5-64bitpcnt         8.5/20   5-8-7     (L: m=0 t=0 i=0 a=8)   (D: r=4 i=1 f=1 s=0 a=1)   (tpm=4858.3 d=18.80 nps=1662170)

descriptionRobbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2 EmptyRe: Robbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2

more_horiz

Code:

Games Completed = 24 of 100 (Avg game length = 718.831 sec)
Settings = RR/128MB/240000ms+2000ms/M 500cp for 5 moves, D 150 moves/EPD:50.epd(50)
Time = 17268 sec elapsed, 54682 sec remaining
 1.  RobboLito 09QL x64         14.0/24   10-6-8     (L: m=0 t=0 i=0 a=6)   (D: r=4 i=1 f=1 s=0 a=2)   (tpm=4764.1 d=19.41 nps=2807607)
 2.  Komodo-5-64bitpcnt         10.0/24   6-10-8     (L: m=0 t=0 i=0 a=10)   (D: r=4 i=1 f=1 s=0 a=2)   (tpm=4696.9 d=20.30 nps=1652085)

descriptionRobbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2 EmptyRe: Robbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2

more_horiz
link? question RobboLito 09QL x64

descriptionRobbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2 EmptyRe: Robbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2

more_horiz
Thanks for the new version Quocvuong82. Keep up the good work.

descriptionRobbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2 EmptyRe: Robbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2

more_horiz
@Quocvuong82 wrote:

Code:

Games Completed = 24 of 100 (Avg game length = 718.831 sec)
Settings = RR/128MB/240000ms+2000ms/M 500cp for 5 moves, D 150 moves/EPD:50.epd(50)
Time = 17268 sec elapsed, 54682 sec remaining
 1.  RobboLito 09QL x64         14.0/24   10-6-8     (L: m=0 t=0 i=0 a=6)   (D: r=4 i=1 f=1 s=0 a=2)   (tpm=4764.1 d=19.41 nps=2807607)
 2.  Komodo-5-64bitpcnt         10.0/24   6-10-8     (L: m=0 t=0 i=0 a=10)   (D: r=4 i=1 f=1 s=0 a=2)   (tpm=4696.9 d=20.30 nps=1652085)

It seems we have a new number 2 wink

descriptionRobbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2 EmptyRe: Robbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2

more_horiz
Andres wrote:
@Quocvuong82 wrote:

Code:

Games Completed = 24 of 100 (Avg game length = 718.831 sec)
Settings = RR/128MB/240000ms+2000ms/M 500cp for 5 moves, D 150 moves/EPD:50.epd(50)
Time = 17268 sec elapsed, 54682 sec remaining
 1.  RobboLito 09QL x64         14.0/24   10-6-8     (L: m=0 t=0 i=0 a=6)   (D: r=4 i=1 f=1 s=0 a=2)   (tpm=4764.1 d=19.41 nps=2807607)
 2.  Komodo-5-64bitpcnt         10.0/24   6-10-8     (L: m=0 t=0 i=0 a=10)   (D: r=4 i=1 f=1 s=0 a=2)   (tpm=4696.9 d=20.30 nps=1652085)

It seems we have a new number 2 wink


The number of games is too small, need more games. rolleyes lol biggrin redface

descriptionRobbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2 EmptyRe: Robbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2

more_horiz
@Quocvuong82 wrote:
Andres wrote:
@Quocvuong82 wrote:

Code:

Games Completed = 24 of 100 (Avg game length = 718.831 sec)
Settings = RR/128MB/240000ms+2000ms/M 500cp for 5 moves, D 150 moves/EPD:50.epd(50)
Time = 17268 sec elapsed, 54682 sec remaining
 1.  RobboLito 09QL x64         14.0/24   10-6-8     (L: m=0 t=0 i=0 a=6)   (D: r=4 i=1 f=1 s=0 a=2)   (tpm=4764.1 d=19.41 nps=2807607)
 2.  Komodo-5-64bitpcnt         10.0/24   6-10-8     (L: m=0 t=0 i=0 a=10)   (D: r=4 i=1 f=1 s=0 a=2)   (tpm=4696.9 d=20.30 nps=1652085)

It seems we have a new number 2 wink


The number of games is too small, need more games. rolleyes lol biggrin redface

Yes razz

descriptionRobbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2 EmptyRe: Robbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2

more_horiz
Robbolito 09.02 x64 SSE4.2 (Large Pages supported)

descriptionRobbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2 EmptyRe: Robbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2

more_horiz
Quocvuong82, would you be so kind to make a fast compile of ComStock-1.0.2b with RobboBases support + LargePages?

descriptionRobbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2 EmptyRe: Robbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2

more_horiz
@majortom wrote:
Quocvuong82, would you be so kind to make a fast compile of ComStock-1.0.2b with RobboBases support + LargePages?

Stockfish Source code very complex, want to change takes a lot of time.

descriptionRobbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2 EmptyRe: Robbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2

more_horiz
Very pity... Thank you.

descriptionRobbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2 EmptyRe: Robbolito 09Qi x64 SSE4.2

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum