Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

RobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet (3 Min/4150 games)

descriptionRobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet (3 Min/4150 games) - Page 2 EmptyRe: RobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet (3 Min/4150 games)

more_horiz
Fauzi wrote:

can someone put link to download Robbolito 0.21Q x32 bit pls ?

http://www.chesslogik.com/downloads/RobboLito_021Q.rar

descriptionRobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet (3 Min/4150 games) - Page 2 EmptyRe: RobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet (3 Min/4150 games)

more_horiz

Code:

RobboLito 0.21Q x64


RobboLito 0.21Q x64  - Houdini 2.0c Pro x64          148.0 - 264.0    +49/=198/-165  35.92%
RobboLito 0.21Q x64  - IvanHoe 9.46h x64            214.5 - 198.5    +74/=281/-58    51.94%
RobboLito 0.21Q x64  - Critter 1.6a 64-bit          183.5 - 228.5    +54/=259/-99    44.54%
RobboLito 0.21Q x64  - Stockfish 2.3.1 JA 64-bit    213.0 - 199.0    +109/=208/-95  51.70%


1650 out of 3400 games played
Level: 3 Minutes/Game

descriptionRobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet (3 Min/4150 games) - Page 2 EmptyRe: RobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet (3 Min/4150 games)

more_horiz

Code:

RobboLito 0.21Q x64


RobboLito 0.21Q x64  - Houdini 2.0c Pro x64          161.0 - 288.0    +54/=214/-181    35.86%
RobboLito 0.21Q x64  - IvanHoe 9.46h x64            235.5 - 215.5    +82/=307/-62    52.22%
RobboLito 0.21Q x64  - Critter 1.6a 64-bit          203.0 - 246.0    +61/=284/-104    45.21%
RobboLito 0.21Q x64  - Stockfish 2.3.1 JA 64-bit    238.5 - 211.5    +129/=219/-102  53.00%


1800 out of 3400 games played
Level: 3 Minutes/Game

descriptionRobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet (3 Min/4150 games) - Page 2 EmptyRe: RobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet (3 Min/4150 games)

more_horiz

Code:

RobboLito 0.21Q x64


RobboLito 0.21Q x64  - Houdini 2.0c Pro x64          179.5 - 319.5    +60/=239/-200    35.97%
RobboLito 0.21Q x64  - IvanHoe 9.46h x64            258.5 - 242.5    +89/=339/-73    51.60%
RobboLito 0.21Q x64  - Critter 1.6a 64-bit          225.0 - 274.0    +70/=310/-119    45.09%
RobboLito 0.21Q x64  - Stockfish 2.3.1 JA 64-bit    264.0 - 236.0    +145/=238/-117  52.80%


2000 out of 3400 games played
Level: 3 Minutes/Game

descriptionRobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet (3 Min/4150 games) - Page 2 EmptyRe: RobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet (3 Min/4150 games)

more_horiz
kranium wrote:
many thanks for your time and effort Vladimir!

+1

descriptionRobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet (3 Min/4150 games) - Page 2 EmptyRe: RobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet (3 Min/4150 games)

more_horiz
Thanks Vladimir.

descriptionRobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet (3 Min/4150 games) - Page 2 EmptyRe: RobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet (3 Min/4150 games)

more_horiz

Code:

RobboLito 0.21Q x64


RobboLito 0.21Q x64  - Houdini 2.0c Pro x64          200.0 - 348.0    +71/=258/-219    36.50%
RobboLito 0.21Q x64  - IvanHoe 9.46h x64            283.5 - 267.5    +96/=375/-80    51.45%
RobboLito 0.21Q x64  - Critter 1.6a 64-bit          247.5 - 301.5    +79/=337/-133    45.08%
RobboLito 0.21Q x64  - Stockfish 2.3.1 JA 64-bit    293.5 - 257.5    +162/=263/-126  53.27%


2200 out of 3400 games played
Level: 3 Minutes/Game

descriptionRobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet (3 Min/4150 games) - Page 2 EmptyRe: RobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet (3 Min/4150 games)

more_horiz

Code:

RobboLito 0.21Q x64


RobboLito 0.21Q x64  - Houdini 2.0c Pro x64          215.5 - 382.5    +74/=283/-241    36.04%
RobboLito 0.21Q x64  - IvanHoe 9.46h x64            307.5 - 294.5    +101/=413/-88    51.08%
RobboLito 0.21Q x64  - Critter 1.6a 64-bit          270.5 - 328.5    +88/=365/-146    45.16%
RobboLito 0.21Q x64  - Stockfish 2.3.1 JA 64-bit    322.0 - 278.0    +180/=284/-136  53.67%


2400 out of 3400 games played
Level: 3 Minutes/Game

descriptionRobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet (3 Min/4150 games) - Page 2 EmptyRe: RobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet (3 Min/4150 games)

more_horiz

RobboLito 0.20Q x64 gauntlet

Time Control: 3 Minutes
750 Games

Code:

RobboLito 0.20Q x64


RobboLito 0.20Q x64  - IvanHoe 9.46h x64            98.5 - 89.5    +33/=131/-24  52.39%
RobboLito 0.20Q x64  - Critter 1.6a 64-bit          77.5 - 109.5    +21/=113/-53  41.44%
RobboLito 0.20Q x64  - Houdini 2.0c Pro x64          70.5 - 117.5    +21/=99/-68    37.50%
RobboLito 0.20Q x64  - Stockfish 2.3.1 JA 64-bit    101.5 - 85.5    +54/=95/-38    54.28%


750 out of 750 games played

PGN (750 games): depositfiles.com imsh7iyi1



RobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet

Time Control: 3 Minutes
2500 Games

Code:

RobboLito 0.21Q x64

RobboLito 0.21Q x64  - Houdini 2.0c Pro x64          224.0 - 399.0    +75/=298/-250    35.96%
RobboLito 0.21Q x64  - IvanHoe 9.46h x64            319.0 - 308.0    +102/=434/-91    50.88%
RobboLito 0.21Q x64  - Critter 1.6a 64-bit          282.0 - 342.0    +90/=384/-150    45.19%
RobboLito 0.21Q x64  - Stockfish 2.3.1 JA 64-bit    337.0 - 288.0    +189/=296/-140  53.92%


2500 out of 2500 games played
Level: 3 Minutes/Game

PGN (2500 games): depositfiles.com sdns8w6hs


3250 out of 4150 games played

descriptionRobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet (3 Min/4150 games) - Page 2 EmptyRe: RobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet (3 Min/4150 games)

more_horiz
RobboLito 0.20Q x64 gauntlet / RobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet

Code:

    Program                          Elo    +  -  Games  Score  Av.Op.  Draws

  1 Houdini 2.0c Pro x64          : 3335  17  17  811    63.7 %  3237  49.0 %
  2 Critter 1.6a 64-bit            : 3277  15  15  811    55.7 %  3237  61.3 %
  3 RobboLito 0.21Q x64            : 3238    9  9  2499    46.5 %  3262  56.5 %
  4 RobboLito 0.20Q x64            : 3237  16  16  750    46.4 %  3262  58.4 %
  5 IvanHoe 9.46h x64              : 3229  13  13  815    48.8 %  3237  69.3 %
  6 Stockfish 2.3.1 JA 64-bit      : 3209  17  17  812    46.0 %  3237  48.2 %


ELOstat - Start Elo = 3250

descriptionRobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet (3 Min/4150 games) - Page 2 EmptyRe: RobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet (3 Min/4150 games)

more_horiz
the link to RobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet

is broken can u give us a new one?

descriptionRobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet (3 Min/4150 games) - Page 2 EmptyRe: RobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet (3 Min/4150 games)

more_horiz
Fauzi wrote:
the link to RobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet

is broken can u give us a new one?

It works fine for me.

descriptionRobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet (3 Min/4150 games) - Page 2 EmptyRe: RobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet (3 Min/4150 games)

more_horiz
Vladimir wrote:

RobboLito 0.20Q x64 gauntlet

Time Control: 3 Minutes
750 Games

Code:

RobboLito 0.20Q x64


RobboLito 0.20Q x64  - IvanHoe 9.46h x64            98.5 - 89.5    +33/=131/-24  52.39%
RobboLito 0.20Q x64  - Critter 1.6a 64-bit          77.5 - 109.5    +21/=113/-53  41.44%
RobboLito 0.20Q x64  - Houdini 2.0c Pro x64          70.5 - 117.5    +21/=99/-68    37.50%
RobboLito 0.20Q x64  - Stockfish 2.3.1 JA 64-bit    101.5 - 85.5    +54/=95/-38    54.28%


750 out of 750 games played

PGN (750 games): depositfiles.com imsh7iyi1



RobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet

Time Control: 3 Minutes
2500 Games

Code:

RobboLito 0.21Q x64

RobboLito 0.21Q x64  - Houdini 2.0c Pro x64          224.0 - 399.0    +75/=298/-250    35.96%
RobboLito 0.21Q x64  - IvanHoe 9.46h x64            319.0 - 308.0    +102/=434/-91    50.88%
RobboLito 0.21Q x64  - Critter 1.6a 64-bit          282.0 - 342.0    +90/=384/-150    45.19%
RobboLito 0.21Q x64  - Stockfish 2.3.1 JA 64-bit    337.0 - 288.0    +189/=296/-140  53.92%


2500 out of 2500 games played
Level: 3 Minutes/Game

PGN (2500 games): depositfiles.com sdns8w6hs


3250 out of 4150 games played

Vladimir wrote:
RobboLito 0.20Q x64 gauntlet / RobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet

Code:

    Program                          Elo    +  -  Games  Score  Av.Op.  Draws

  1 Houdini 2.0c Pro x64          : 3335  17  17  811    63.7 %  3237  49.0 %
  2 Critter 1.6a 64-bit            : 3277  15  15  811    55.7 %  3237  61.3 %
  3 RobboLito 0.21Q x64            : 3238    9  9  2499    46.5 %  3262  56.5 %
  4 RobboLito 0.20Q x64            : 3237  16  16  750    46.4 %  3262  58.4 %
  5 IvanHoe 9.46h x64              : 3229  13  13  815    48.8 %  3237  69.3 %
  6 Stockfish 2.3.1 JA 64-bit      : 3209  17  17  812    46.0 %  3237  48.2 %


ELOstat - Start Elo = 3250



Thank you very much Vladimir !!!

descriptionRobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet (3 Min/4150 games) - Page 2 EmptyRe: RobboLito 0.21Q x64 gauntlet (3 Min/4150 games)

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum