Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionHoudini 1.5a a tough time EmptyHoudini 1.5a a tough time

more_horiz
Houdini 1.5a struggles with the Budapest infact of the 15 games played it is the only engine of 24 not to have a win going -5 =10. Double rr so still time but not looking good . I am supprised!

descriptionHoudini 1.5a a tough time EmptyRe: Houdini 1.5a a tough time

more_horiz
Sorry, but not so much information here.
Houdini 1.5a playing against WHO?
And the time limit?
What gear do you have/use on this occation?

I cant believe that Houdini would have problems with any opening! But you could prove me wrong wink

Farbror

more_horiz
IvanHoe 47cGH, RobboLito 2.1Q, Fire 2.2xTreme ,Critter 1.6a, Bouquet 1.5,LEOpard 07c,Gull II beta2,Igorrit 0.086v9, DeepSaros 3.2, Deep Matrix 3000,Fire2.2 xTreme TR,Tactico 2011 intel,Crab 1.0 beta, Stockfish 2.3.1 Q, Portfish 201206, Comstock 1.0.2a, Comstock 1.0.2b,DeepSaros 3.1 beta,Spike 1.4,Minko 1.3,Spark 1.0 mp and StingSFJA 111210, Szint_GM. Tough field also but still I would have expected better too but, this has 32 more rounds, it is a double RR so the night is fairly young and only time will tell.Houdini 1.5a a tough time 1193741113 G/25 + 10 secs per move.

more_horiz
Finally, a Houdini win in round 16! Never thought it in a million years. I really expected a second place finish behind Critter but that now looks impossibale. More likely for second are Ivanhoe, Bouquet or LEOpard. Bouquet seems to be doing better than I expected. One thing that seems undeniable is Crittters dominace, it just seems unstopable.

more_horiz
Thx Sharpov.

But I hope to see the time limit, and the gear the tour was running on.

And also a link to the games when the tour it over..?

Farbror

descriptionHoudini 1.5a a tough time EmptyHoudini 1.5a a tough time

more_horiz
Sure no problem, for me it is hard to believe because in most of my tournaments it has been Houdini all the way until Critter 1.6. even then it was always second. It lost some games I don't think it should have in the endings, two that I'm aware of. On the other side it has drawn some nice games too that were difficult and drew Critter so maybe just not the Budie for Houdini but it has played other tournaments with exceptional precision.

descriptionHoudini 1.5a a tough time EmptyBouquet 1.5

more_horiz
Bouquet 1.5 is leading over Critter 1.6a after 19 rounds four to go to the half way point. Houdini picked up its second win but lost its last game as black to Crab 1.0 beta.

descriptionHoudini 1.5a a tough time EmptyBouquet 1.5 & Critter 1.6

more_horiz
Bouquet 1.5 and Critter 1.6 are on top with two rounds to the half way point! Houdini 1.5a in eightenth place!

Bouquet 1.5 at the half way finished a half point in front of Critter. It seems the Budapest is ok especially with respect to the strongest engines but overall the vast majority of wins seem to be from the white side. Is Bouquet the strongest of the free engines? It sure is showing some serious strength only lossing once at the present out of 25 rounds! Very impressive so far!Houdini 1.5a a tough time 1193741113

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum