Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionTerminator Game of thorne -9.0.9 -Strong Black moves EmptyTerminator Game of thorne -9.0.9 -Strong Black moves

more_horiz
Dear Friends,
As committed, I am back with game of throne series. Book is mini but very strong in black moves. hope as always, you will support and encourage my work.

Setting :
Optimise :1-55
Engine : Houdini pro 3

link : hotfile.com Terminator-Game-of-thorne-9.0.9.7z.html

Warm regards,
Terminator-I

descriptionTerminator Game of thorne -9.0.9 -Strong Black moves EmptyRe: Terminator Game of thorne -9.0.9 -Strong Black moves

more_horiz
thx sir, strong book

Houdini 3 Pro x64 T-G-of-t-9.0.9 - Houdini 3 Pro x64 Adnan Khashoggi & Wendy D Green Know; 25 Games, +12=10-3, 68.0%, TP=+131 Elo

Terminator Game of thorne -9.0.9 by Terminator-I
Wendy D Green by Bettina aka Angels77 .......

descriptionTerminator Game of thorne -9.0.9 -Strong Black moves EmptyRe: Terminator Game of thorne -9.0.9 -Strong Black moves

more_horiz
Terminator,

your books are my favorite. Furthermore, sharing these books for the good of the community for free is quite a mark of your character.

Continue your great works!

V

more_horiz
Thank you Friends,
I am happy you are appreciating my contribution
Warm regards,
Terminator-I

Terminator Game of thorne -9.0.9 -Strong Black moves Termin10

more_horiz
Terminator Game of thorne 9.0.9 test by RpC smile
http://www.raitpref.ru/ct-fritz-ctg.htm

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum