Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionBOOKS BY  Roger Ezibell Aka Awesome Aka Beware Aka Tour Director  (private books) EmptyBOOKS BY Roger Ezibell Aka Awesome Aka Beware Aka Tour Director (private books)

more_horiz
[Link removed by moderation - Posting links to private material without the permission of the owner/s of that material is not allowed.]

Last edited by Victor on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Private Book)

descriptionBOOKS BY  Roger Ezibell Aka Awesome Aka Beware Aka Tour Director  (private books) EmptyRe: BOOKS BY Roger Ezibell Aka Awesome Aka Beware Aka Tour Director (private books)

more_horiz
I tried to download the book .. but I can not find it ... how to do it? ..

descriptionBOOKS BY  Roger Ezibell Aka Awesome Aka Beware Aka Tour Director  (private books) EmptyRe: BOOKS BY Roger Ezibell Aka Awesome Aka Beware Aka Tour Director (private books)

more_horiz
@mcdiniz wrote:
I tried to download the book .. but I can not find it ... how to do it? ..

https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/33z2r7m.png

more_horiz
setting for this book??????

more_horiz
AwesomeAug12r1 - Testing Books ctg (Tournament start: 03/12/2012) smile
https://www.chess2u.com/t6475-testing-books-ctg#39462

descriptionBOOKS BY  Roger Ezibell Aka Awesome Aka Beware Aka Tour Director  (private books) Emptylinks to commercial/private books

more_horiz
what about the new rule against posting links to commercial/private books?

i believe Roger Zibell has been selling his engine book (awesome.ctg) to playchess users for years...

i realize they has been some bad blood between Roger and the Sicilian Team,
but IMO, two wrongs doesn't make it right

i.e. this thread/post is no different than TEAM BOOK.ctg

more_horiz
@kranium wrote:
what about the new rule against posting links to commercial/private books?

i believe Roger Zibell has been selling his engine book (awesome.ctg) to playchess users for years...

i realize they has been some bad blood between Roger and the Sicilian Team,
but IMO, two wrongs doesn't make it right

i.e. this thread/post is no different than TEAM BOOK.ctg

+1

more_horiz
<sherkhan, Posting links to private material without the permission of the owner/s of that material is not allowed.>

more_horiz
seting 0-100 or 1-100 or??????????????????
smile smile smile

more_horiz
@Bayu88 wrote:
seting 0-100 or 1-100 or??????????????????
smile smile smile

0-100

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum