Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Internet Chess Destroyer: Admax

descriptionInternet Chess Destroyer: Admax EmptyInternet Chess Destroyer: Admax

more_horiz
"Admax" autochess bot - chess playing robot for chess websites like yahoo.com, playok.com, chesscube, pogo, worldwinner, playe4, playchess, games24x7, flyordie ... it's free full version. After clicking the link below, you can choose the version for various chess websites: yahoo.com, playok.com, chesscube, pogo etc. Readme file included.

>>> DOWNLOAD Admax autochess bot <<<

Admax's website:

>>> HERE <<<

A few movies showing the program in action:

>>> YouTube #1 (Kurnik pl) <<<
>>> YouTube #2 (changing book) <<<
>>> YouTube #3 (ChessCube) <<<
>>> YouTube #4 (Kurnik pl) <<<

And a screen of the program window:

Internet Chess Destroyer: Admax 10b8a7c4e8

Last edited by Chess Killer on Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:36 pm; edited 3 times in total

descriptionInternet Chess Destroyer: Admax EmptyRe: Internet Chess Destroyer: Admax

more_horiz
and to flyordie???some version?

descriptionInternet Chess Destroyer: Admax EmptyRe: Internet Chess Destroyer: Admax

more_horiz
@Chess Killer wrote:
Admax's website:

>>> HERE <<<

Thanks for the new tool, but this is a chess forum wink

more_horiz
Internet Chess Destroyer: Admax 10-12-10

more_horiz
hi ful,
I really don't know where is download link for FlyOrDie version, maybe try to search the autochess forum

hi Steve.R
Yes, it is forum, but it's also the only website with admax robot, so I call it Admax website

hi Ramon,
Seems like just single false alert, so I think it's all ok, anyway could you give the link to this scan to make sure it's credible.

more_horiz
@bdab3st wrote:
Anyone know which program that can do auto play at playok.com please help with links. Thanks

1) Internet Chess Destroyer: Admax
2) Internet Chess Killer

more_horiz
Can someone tell me which one is better or more worth the money?

more_horiz
D Samuel wrote:
Can someone tell me which one is better or more worth the money?

Internet Chess Killer!

Sorry, Chess Killer. redface

more_horiz
I don't know which one is better , but I know that Admax is free.

more_horiz
@Chess Killer wrote:
I don't know which one is better , but I know that Admax is free.

Admax is free and very good.
smile

more_horiz
Does it work for Playchess?

more_horiz
not

more_horiz
work in flyordie ??

more_horiz
not... sad

more_horiz
jnhes wrote:

Admax is free and very good.
smile

true

more_horiz
work in come2play?

more_horiz
On Vista/7/8 you have to disable Aero.
And it work only on Java version of playok.com.
Once you pass these 2 requirements, it works on playok.com without any problems.

descriptionInternet Chess Destroyer: Admax EmptyPlease.

more_horiz
Anyone can tell me how this works?thumb up 

more_horiz
InternetChesskilleR Full pack

4shared.com/get/9lRhVcB7/internet_chess_killer.html

more_horiz
mediafire.com download/h82auvz4hcuzojf/internetchesskiller-GIV.rar

more_horiz
4shared.com/rar/7KXT2L0jce/internet_chess_killer.html

more_horiz
https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1BYURU82/internet_chess_killer.zip_links

more_horiz
Internet Chess Killer is great, but Pause button needs to be added in it. I tryed using it on chesscube and I realised it desperately needs pause button, then you can pretend that you play like real player, otherwise they always know u use engine, cause engine almost never thinks, it plays every move in 1 sec... Please can someone tell me how I can add Pause button in it or if you can add it yourself, please! Thanks in advance!

more_horiz
impossible to do .... I would have to have the source code to do that

more_horiz
@Ultimate_Truth wrote:
Internet Chess Killer is great, but Pause button needs to be added in it. I tryed using it on chesscube and I realised it desperately needs pause button, then you can pretend that you play like real player, otherwise they always know u use engine, cause engine almost never thinks, it plays every move in 1 sec... Please can someone tell me how I can add Pause button in it or if you can add it yourself, please! Thanks in advance!

Hi you don't need a pause button - there are 2 modes to use InternetChessKiller (ICK):

a) Autoplay mode - for this you tick the box "Auto Detect Colour" in the Autoplay window. Then tick either white or black depending what colour you are. Now ICK will play automatically according to the time control you select in the "time" boxes to the left eg. if you choose 3 mins or 5 mins or 1 min it will play at that pace to get the game finished in the time control.

b) Manual Mode - if you UNtick the "Auto Detect Colour" in the Autoplay window, then ICK will show the suggested engine move in the window but won't actually make the move for you. You can then choose either to make that move manually with the mouse, or just do your own move. That way you can vary the time you take to move eg. quick for simple capture and longer for complex position or combination.

NOTE: you can switch between auto and manual modes during the game. So you could start off by ticking autoplay and let ICK make the engine moves - then at some point you UNtick it - and it will switch into manual mode and you take over making the moves by mouse - then you can click back into auto mode againeg. for shortage of time at the end you may want auto to play very quickly and win on time.

Hope this helps you.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum