Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionLooking for some key opening lines to test in my next Thematic Mix 4CPU tournament EmptyLooking for some key opening lines to test in my next Thematic Mix 4CPU tournament

more_horiz
If you have a line that you'd like me to include in my next Thematic Mix 4CPU tournament, please either post it here or PM me.

The line must be no longer than 12 moves (24 ply) and the end position must be considered as fairly equal (not more than a 0.69 evaluation for either side, preferably lower).

I have a couple of Grunfeld lines so far.

Let's restrict it to no more than three lines per poster, so that all lines get a decent number of games.

descriptionLooking for some key opening lines to test in my next Thematic Mix 4CPU tournament EmptyRe: Looking for some key opening lines to test in my next Thematic Mix 4CPU tournament

more_horiz
Sharp lines smile :

[fen]rnb1qrk1/ppp1p1bp/3p1np1/3P1p2/2P5/2N2NP1/PP2PPBP/R1BQ1RK1 b - - 0 8[/fen]
[fen]rn1qkb1r/pb3p2/2p1pn1p/1p4p1/2pPP3/2N2NB1/PP2BPPP/R2QK2R w KQkq - 0 10[/fen]
[fen]r1bqkbnr/pppp2pp/2n5/4pp2/4PP2/5N2/PPPP2PP/RNBQKB1R w KQkq - 0 4[/fen]

descriptionLooking for some key opening lines to test in my next Thematic Mix 4CPU tournament EmptyRe: Looking for some key opening lines to test in my next Thematic Mix 4CPU tournament

more_horiz
Your three opening lines have been put into the book.
Thanks Ahmed. smile

more_horiz
The book has now been created.
I've called the ForumUsers.cgb book (ChessGUI format).

The tournament will start this weekend. I'll post details nearer the time.

more_horiz
https://www.chess2u.com/t7004-fanfare-for-the-common-man-4cpu

more_horiz
Good, thanks Graham.
Please post any game with my positions here.
also i will be there to watch the games LIVE. thumb up

more_horiz
Any extra lines for a new version of the ForumUsers book?

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum