Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionRyanFish  -  a new super strong engine of elo rating 3300 EmptyRyanFish - a new super strong engine of elo rating 3300

more_horiz

there are 2 different compiles for this engine

one has about 100 more KB for its size than another

the one with bigger file size is a good compile which has the elo of 3300

the test is done here

https://www.chess2u.com/t6930p15-100-of-world-s-best-engines-matches-100-best-engines

descriptionRyanFish  -  a new super strong engine of elo rating 3300 EmptyRe: RyanFish - a new super strong engine of elo rating 3300

more_horiz
mediafire.com ?e5u781gr1u5xr1w

this is the good compile

here is the link

descriptionRyanFish  -  a new super strong engine of elo rating 3300 EmptyRe: RyanFish - a new super strong engine of elo rating 3300

more_horiz
This might be the strongest Stockfish Derivative that's out there.

more_horiz
evil Can anyone help me or explain; every time I download a stockfish engine like Ryanfish,When traying to uncompress it with or from winrar. It says :no files found. Can anyone download them ? or are they for certain compilers?. or I need to download dlls for it? Thanks in advance.

more_horiz
RyanFish played weak in my test. Dont know why ?

Blitz: 4+2 , Ponder On, Tablebases On

Houdini 2c T3 - RyanFish +17, = 21, -4

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum