Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionstockfish ------ the newest stockfish is super duper hyper s Emptystockfish ------ the newest stockfish is super duper hyper s

more_horiz

the newest stockfish is very strong
or
the newest stockfishes are very strong

I ran guantlet matches
between houdini 3 pro
and recent stockfishes
and the progress and enhancement of stockfishes' elo ratings are visible and astounding

4 Houdini 3 Pro w32 : 3350
5 Stockfish 19-03-13 : 3332 (just started the engine matches, at the initial stage, it is 3332 strong, and this elo is subject to a drastic change later, I'll post the final result of this engine's elo soon)
7 RyanFish 1 : 3303 (a stockfish mod that was released recently)
10 Stockfish 18-03-13 : 3281
12 Stockfish 04-03-13 : 3265
13 Stockfish 11-03-13 : 3255
16 Stockfish 130219 : 3232
18 Stockfish 15-03-13 : 3229
20 Stockfish 27-02-13 : 3224
21 Stockfish 21-02-13 : 3222
24 Stockfish 01-03-13 : 3210
27 Stockfish 02-03-13 : 3198
38 Stockfish 12-03-13 : 3181
46 Stockfish 130128 : 3168

the newest stockfish (ryanfish 1) is only 47 elo below the king!!!

and when we compare the power difference between
stockfishes 2 months ago
and the recent stockfish (a week ago)

the new stockfish is almost 100 elo higher than the stockfish that was released 2 months ago!

what should we think of the stockfish's elo in the near future?!?!

descriptionstockfish ------ the newest stockfish is super duper hyper s EmptyRe: stockfish ------ the newest stockfish is super duper hyper s

more_horiz
link download ?

descriptionstockfish ------ the newest stockfish is super duper hyper s EmptyRe: stockfish ------ the newest stockfish is super duper hyper s

more_horiz
thorhammer wrote:

the newest stockfish is very strong

I must agree. Last night I won with latest StockFish engine on PlayChess a tournament against mostly Houdini 3 engines and many 12 / 16 core hardware.

Of course my 6 core 3960X hardware ain't poor either and book (Sicilian) is top but it seems to me StockFish is closing in on Houdini...

Still wonder why StockFish doesn't use "Large Pages"?!?

stockfish ------ the newest stockfish is super duper hyper s Tour_211

more_horiz
Do you have the games of this tournament dutchman?

more_horiz
Fauzi wrote:
Do you have the games of this tournament dutchman?

This should be the link : http://speedy.sh/cJPks/Main-line-Swiss-sytem-5-0-19-rounds.rar

more_horiz
would you be willing to share us with a link to the engine?

Thank you so much

more_horiz
http://abrok.eu/stockfish/

This is a link to Stockfish development versions...

more_horiz
thank you

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum