Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionNew online chess server, www.easychess.com EmptyNew online chess server, www.easychess.com

more_horiz
There is a new online chess server that provides interface to www.freechess.org. www.easychess.com provides the following advantages:

- it's free and does not require registration (guests are allowed)
- there are more than 300,000 accounts, opponent search is fast
- clean chess board and pieces

I am the author of that site and I want to get any feedback. Critics is especially appreciated

descriptionNew online chess server, www.easychess.com EmptyRe: New online chess server, www.easychess.com

more_horiz
@EasyChess wrote:
There is a new online chess server that provides interface to www.freechess.org. www.easychess.com provides the following advantages:

- it's free and does not require registration (guests are allowed)
- there are more than 300,000 accounts, opponent search is fast
- clean chess board and pieces

I am the author of that site and I want to get any feedback. Critics is especially appreciated

Excellent site! thumb up
is it possible to play Engine/Engine Matches with your sites?

descriptionNew online chess server, www.easychess.com EmptyRe: New online chess server, www.easychess.com

more_horiz
FICS (freechess.org) allows engine accounts, but there is no a single reason to use easychess.com for it. Easychess provide graphical board and for reviewing engine matches PGN viewer is enough. Engines usually connect to FICS directly.

more_horiz
How do I play as a Guest?

more_horiz
There are two ways:

The lazy one. Check the 'Login as guest' checkbox. It is single click.

The advanced one. Put any name that does not match registered freechess.org user. For example "JohnSmithSr" is currently not used by any registred player, so it can be used for guest logins. Password can be empty.

I hope it helps.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum