Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionthe best Vs. the best - live match watching ------ right now Emptythe best Vs. the best - live match watching ------ right now

more_horiz

http://www.tcec-chess.net/live.php

I am watching the match which is probably the most impressive match I have ever seen
while playing chess for years and years

the state of the art computer
the top engines
the top notch live broadcasting on the web
I think I have never seen something (about chess matches) more impressive than this live show

but maybe for impatient ppl, we need a time machine!!!

this is why we have to wait thousands of years until the quantum computers are commercialized which are billions times faster than nowaday's computers

by that time,
the elo of engines should reach to 1 million too thumb up

so when we have quantum computers and an engine with 1 million elo

we can say, mate in 160 as soon as the match started thumb up thumb up

Last edited by thorhammer on Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionthe best Vs. the best - live match watching ------ right now EmptyRe: the best Vs. the best - live match watching ------ right now

more_horiz
actually, when we play tic tac toe against computer engines

they say they won the match (you know that when we play this tic tac toe who plays first decides who wins)

as soon as the match is started

but chess is more complex however

theoretically and hypothetically, it is doable

if we have unlimited amount of CPU power with superb engine

the engine will say mate in 160 as soon as the match started clap

descriptionthe best Vs. the best - live match watching ------ right now EmptyRe: the best Vs. the best - live match watching ------ right now

more_horiz
There was already another thread about this here:
https://www.chess2u.com/t7127-ntcec-season-1-superfinal-houdini-vs-stockfish-16cpu

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum