Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionComStock 3 EmptyComStock 3

more_horiz
Thanks to stockfish Team, Decembrists, chess.cygnitec.com, and Testers.

Coinciding with the launch of Stockfish 3 Ippolit wiki publish the code for ComStock 3 IgorIppolit :
http://ippolit.wikispaces.com/file/d...9946h5.tar.bz2

You know that basically explained is Stockfish with support Robbobases

This is my compilation, there are two models, one ComStock_3_VE such how the tarball comes with lots of options and support TotalBases and TripleBases.

The other named ComStock_3M_VE, read "M of miini" has only RobboTriplebases options, calls Bitbases that with a smaller memory can put on modern machines.
Two accompanying libraries supporting to Robbobases:
RBTB.dll to 32 bits compilation
RBTBx64.dll to 64 bits compilation

This is for experimenters.
Download:
mediafire.com ?aq3x6vx7q7dvods

The Triplebases can be downloaded from the site:
http://chess.cygnitec.com/tablebases/RobboBases/RobboTripleBase/

Or in two files from DropBox:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xmiw3hfetpisc95/RobboTripleBase_2-3-4-5.zip
RobboTripleBase_2-3-4-5.zip---284,48 MB
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z39q98w3v71nrq1/RobboTripleBase_Z.zip
RobboTripleBase_Z.zip---124,82 MB

I have a PDF stockings, I'll post when finished, it is lengthening.
A Picture in Arena, read TBhits:
ComStock 3 57fed1f3b1e0f460b53dc11ea6d1dab1

descriptionComStock 3 EmptyRe: ComStock 3

more_horiz
ComStock 3 VE x64 vs. Stockfish 3 JA 64bit Match is underway
Time Control: 3 Minutes
500 Games

more_horiz

Thanks Vladimir,

Remember the grace of these engines is the use of RobboTripleBases,
Code is the same day of the launch StockFish_3.

A toy again, thanks. thumb up

more_horiz
Thank you for your promptness Velmarin as always .... note 10 ... hug

more_horiz
velmarin wrote:
Thanks to stockfish Team, Decembrists, chess.cygnitec.com, and Testers.

Coinciding with the launch of Stockfish 3 Ippolit wiki publish the code for ComStock 3 IgorIppolit :
http://ippolit.wikispaces.com/file/d...9946h5.tar.bz2

You know that basically explained is Stockfish with support Robbobases

This is my compilation, there are two models, one ComStock_3_VE such how the tarball comes with lots of options and support TotalBases and TripleBases.

The other named ComStock_3M_VE, read "M of miini" has only RobboTriplebases options, calls Bitbases that with a smaller memory can put on modern machines.
Two accompanying libraries supporting to Robbobases:
RBTB.dll to 32 bits compilation
RBTBx64.dll to 64 bits compilation

This is for experimenters.
Download:
mediafire.com ?aq3x6vx7q7dvods

The Triplebases can be downloaded from the site:
http://chess.cygnitec.com/tablebases/RobboBases/RobboTripleBase/

Or in two files from DropBox:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xmiw3hfetpisc95/RobboTripleBase_2-3-4-5.zip
RobboTripleBase_2-3-4-5.zip---284,48 MB
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z39q98w3v71nrq1/RobboTripleBase_Z.zip
RobboTripleBase_Z.zip---124,82 MB

I have a PDF stockings, I'll post when finished, it is lengthening.
A Picture in Arena, read TBhits:
ComStock 3 57fed1f3b1e0f460b53dc11ea6d1dab1

It uses 1 core (25%). rolleyes

more_horiz
someone needs to put links up for robbototalbases 6 man. the only six man links working is the first 33, 4.2, 5.1, 6z file but the other links below these are deleted at the sever

more_horiz

It is important to check the md5sum of the tables.
If any block is corrupted provoked.
That's why I have not put links,
besides being zipped in some parts you may file this wrong.
It inpone md5sum verification.
But I do not have of the 6 pieces, I have not found.
It really is a shame that this is not the complete collection.
I will keep looking, because I'm quite interested.

more_horiz
ComStock 3 vs. Stockfish 3
https://www.chess2u.com/t7177-comstock-3-vs-stockfish-3

descriptionComStock 3 EmptyComStock 3 Build FAILED

more_horiz
Hi! Velmarin,

I tried to compile the ComStock 3 source using Windows 7 and VS 2010 but got this message:

"RobboAdminGlue.cpp(3): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'dlfcn.h': No such file or directory".

Is there a special procedure to do to make it compile successfully?

Thank you.

drj

more_horiz
drj4759 wrote:
Hi! Velmarin,

Code:

//#include <dlfcn.h> /* dynamic load */
#define HMODULE void *

Outside, no more.

Ask what needed or files happened, when you have time.

I compiled with Visual C, but with Intel Compiler.

more_horiz
velmarin wrote:
drj4759 wrote:
Hi! Velmarin,

Code:

//#include <dlfcn.h> /* dynamic load */
#define HMODULE void *

Outside, no more.

Ask what needed or files happened, when you have time.

I compiled with Visual C, but with Intel Compiler.

1. I switched to Intel 2013 under VS and then commented out the "#include <dlfcn.h>. I got the following message:

1>RobboGains.c(38): error : cannot open source file "dlfcn.h"
1> #include <dlfcn.h> /* dynamic load */
1> ^
1>
1> compilation aborted for RobboGains.c (code 4)
1>
1>Build FAILED.

2. Opened RobboGains.c and commented out again "#include <dlfcn.h>" which spits out the following:

1>RobboGains.c(105): warning #266: function "dlopen" declared implicitly
1> so_file = DL_OPEN (STRING, RTLD_LAZY); /* local */
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(105): error : identifier "RTLD_LAZY" is undefined
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(105): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "void *"
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(114): warning #266: function "dlerror" declared implicitly
1> GAIN (RobboTotalLibScore);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(114): warning #266: function "dlsym" declared implicitly
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(114): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "unsigned char (*)(Type_PiSq *, unsigned char *, int)"
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(114): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "char *"
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(115): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "unsigned char (*)(Type_PiSq *, int *, int)"
1> GAIN (RobboTripleLibScore);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(115): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "char *"
1> GAIN (RobboTripleLibScore);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(116): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "void (*)(char *)"
1> GAIN (GetRobboBaseLibraryVersion);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(116): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "char *"
1> GAIN (GetRobboBaseLibraryVersion);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(118): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "int (*)(char *)"
1> GAIN (RegisterTotalBases);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(118): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "char *"
1> GAIN (RegisterTotalBases);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(119): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "int (*)()"
1> GAIN (DeRegisterTotalBases);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(119): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "char *"
1> GAIN (DeRegisterTotalBases);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(120): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "void (*)(char *)"
1> GAIN (RegisterRobboTotalBasesInDirectory);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(120): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "char *"
1> GAIN (RegisterRobboTotalBasesInDirectory);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(121): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "int (*)(int)"
1> GAIN (SetCacheTotalBase);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(121): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "char *"
1> GAIN (SetCacheTotalBase);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(122): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "int (*)(Type_PiSq *)"
1> GAIN (HAS_TotalBase);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(122): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "char *"
1> GAIN (HAS_TotalBase);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(124): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "int (*)(int)"
1> GAIN (SetCacheTripleBase);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(124): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "char *"
1> GAIN (SetCacheTripleBase);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(125): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "unsigned char (*)(unsigned char)"
1> GAIN (SetLoadOnWeakProbeBackGround);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(125): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "char *"
1> GAIN (SetLoadOnWeakProbeBackGround);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(126): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "unsigned char (*)()"
1> GAIN (AllowBackGroundLoader);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(126): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "char *"
1> GAIN (AllowBackGroundLoader);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(127): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "unsigned char (*)()"
1> GAIN (PauseBackGroundLoader);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(127): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "char *"
1> GAIN (PauseBackGroundLoader);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(129): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "int (*)(char *)"
1> GAIN (LoadTripleBases);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(129): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "char *"
1> GAIN (LoadTripleBases);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(130): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "int (*)()"
1> GAIN (UnLoadTripleBases);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(130): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "char *"
1> GAIN (UnLoadTripleBases);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(131): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "void (*)(char *)"
1> GAIN (LoadRobboTripleBasesInDirectory);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(131): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "char *"
1> GAIN (LoadRobboTripleBasesInDirectory);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(132): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "int (*)(Type_PiSq *)"
1> GAIN (HAS_TripleBase);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(132): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "char *"
1> GAIN (HAS_TripleBase);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(134): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "void (*)(char *)"
1> GAIN (RobboLibBulkLoadFile);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(134): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "char *"
1> GAIN (RobboLibBulkLoadFile);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(135): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "void (*)(char *)"
1> GAIN (RobboLibBulkDetachFile);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(135): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "char *"
1> GAIN (RobboLibBulkDetachFile);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(136): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "void (*)(char *)"
1> GAIN (RobboLibBulkLoadDirectory);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(136): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "char *"
1> GAIN (RobboLibBulkLoadDirectory);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(137): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "void (*)(char *)"
1> GAIN (RobboLibBulkDetachDirectory);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(137): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "char *"
1> GAIN (RobboLibBulkDetachDirectory);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(139): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "void (*)(unsigned char)"
1> GAIN (RobboBaseLibStartUp);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(139): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "char *"
1> GAIN (RobboBaseLibStartUp);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(140): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "void (*)()"
1> GAIN (RobboBaseLibExit);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(140): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "char *"
1> GAIN (RobboBaseLibExit);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(142): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "void (*)(Type_PiSq *, char *)"
1> GAIN (TotalBase_FileNames);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(142): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "char *"
1> GAIN (TotalBase_FileNames);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(143): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "void (*)(Type_PiSq *, char *)"
1> GAIN (TripleBase_FileNames);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(143): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "char *"
1> GAIN (TripleBase_FileNames);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(144): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "void (*)(Type_PiSq *, char *)"
1> GAIN (FilesInfo_TotalBase);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(144): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "char *"
1> GAIN (FilesInfo_TotalBase);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(145): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "void (*)(Type_PiSq *, char *)"
1> GAIN (FilesInfo_TripleBase);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(145): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "char *"
1> GAIN (FilesInfo_TripleBase);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(146): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "int (*)()"
1> GAIN (GetMaximumTriplePieces);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(146): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "char *"
1> GAIN (GetMaximumTriplePieces);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(147): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "void (*)()"
1> GAIN (ResetTripleCounters);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(147): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "char *"
1> GAIN (ResetTripleCounters);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(148): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "void (*)()"
1> GAIN (SendTripleCounters);
1> ^
1>
1>RobboGains.c(148): warning #556: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "char *"
1> GAIN (SendTripleCounters);
1> ^
1>
1> compilation aborted for RobboGains.c (code 2)
1>
1>Build FAILED.
1>
1>Time Elapsed 00:00:00.60
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

It's a mess. I'm curious, "#include <dlfcn.h>" is not included in the ComStock 1.02 source.

more_horiz
You do not understand me.

You had to put two slashes "//" to remove the #include directive.

The code is better prepared for mingw.
Anyway I send the codes as I have in a tablet.
luck

more_horiz
velmarin wrote:

luck

Well, I mentioned "commented out" which means double slashes or // to disable the code.

The final display of code I touched looks like this:

In RobboAdminGlue.cpp and RobboGains.c:
//#include <dlfcn.h" /* dynamic load */

more_horiz
drj4759 wrote:
velmarin wrote:

luck

Well, I mentioned "commented out" which means double slashes or // to disable the code.

The final display of code I touched looks like this:

In RobboAdminGlue.cpp and RobboGains.c:
//#include <dlfcn.h" /* dynamic load */

Maybe you send me the link of "dlfcn.h" file and instruct me where to put it in the compiler directory.

more_horiz

Read our mailbox,
you have a message and a link to the codes.

more_horiz
velmarin wrote:

Read our mailbox,
you have a message and a link to the codes.

Thank you very much. I managed to compile the ComStock 3 source after removing the thread.cpp which caused duplicate symbols. There is a new file there named thread1.cpp that was in conflict with it.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum