Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionChessBase has his team in a free electron... EmptyChessBase has his team in a free electron...

more_horiz
ChessBase has his team in a free electron... which allows all the freedoms to censor and remove access to playchess-because one is in contradiction with the latter.
Help and Support:  No chat for you.
Help and Support:  email Holger.Lieske@schach.de
You need to enter a serial number to send mail

ChessBase has his team in a free electron... OhVVpeN
Why, because, after being censored that I did find something else that can write this in my personal profile (they are free not to approach):
I was muzzled for two days from all channels! (private tell too!!)  by a fantastic piece of shit of Help Support Team, because he did not answer me!
Abuse of power: Again muzzled by SOB bc complaining about SPAM from a idot called "Persia"

Initially I ask embarrassing questions and ask me to stop me then censor.
Why censor me, simply because he wants to rest in his channel, and no other people to know how he can be vicious

Took hostage, paid for nothing.
Now my account is playchess as a guest account. No human remedy for this abuse of power...

Now they are born in me a feeling of hatred towards them and I can only wish them the greatest EVIL...

Now I fear that even here we can not speak on the subject because they are here also in close relationship

End of story

descriptionChessBase has his team in a free electron... EmptyRe: ChessBase has his team in a free electron...

more_horiz
I had 5 accounts deleted in PCC. Only able to play as guest!!! I dont mind cuz I prefer other free sites! Luckily I didnt pay for nothing there in PCC. twisted

Last edited by Waldemar on Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:12 am; edited 2 times in total

descriptionChessBase has his team in a free electron... EmptyRe: ChessBase has his team in a free electron...

more_horiz
By doing a little research I see that I am not the only
https://www.google.com/search?q=Holger.Lieske%40schach.de
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.schachfeld.de%2Ff216%2Fsysop-chessbase-4141%2F

I sincerely hope that a real competitor to ChessBase born one day

more_horiz
@Waldemar wrote:
I had 5 accounts deleted in PCC.

hahaha....why? lol

more_horiz
Donno, after 7-8 months without logging PCC, when I tried all my accounts weren't working! lol

descriptionChessBase has his team in a free electron... EmptyVERBAL JOUSTS ON PLAYCHESS

more_horiz
VERBAL JOUSTS ON PLAYCHESS

CHAPTER II
Thing50 VS Holger Lieske

Holger Lieske wrote:
Why? because.

ChessBase has his team in a free electron... FWti0tW

Really smart guy... hahahaha

Last edited by ChessDrone on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Well if you weren't banned there before, it would be no surprise if you were now.
That sort of language and level of insult is unacceptable in any open chat which people of all ages can view.

more_horiz
Ok I will mask the extremely shocking words that you heard only on of other planets...

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum