Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

description.Abk Testers Empty.Abk Testers

more_horiz
Does anybody have any news about RPC?
and is there any new tester for .abk books making nice tournaments with sharing results and games like he used to do?

description.Abk Testers EmptyRe: .Abk Testers

more_horiz
Hi Fauzi

No news about RPC, but I am patiently waiting for your 2.3 abk book. Your work on the 2.2 was fabulous. Congratulations and many thanks for sharing

thumb up thumb up 

more_horiz
Thank You madmax, my book latest version is Fauzi 2.5 , and I can tell You that it has been done alot of development, in my tests it doesn't have any contenders , lets wait and see if there will be any .abk book tournament anysoon.

more_horiz
@Fauzi wrote:
Thank You madmax, my book latest version is Fauzi 2.5 , and I can tell You that it has been done alot of development, in my tests it doesn't have any contenders , lets wait and see if there will be any .abk book tournament anysoon.

This is very good, Fauzi. I bet your book will be the best. Waiting for the tests to confirm... Do you intend to publish the book later?
wish you the best thumb up  cool 

more_horiz
ABK Book Bash III by Dark_wizzie: https://www.chess2u.com/t7480-abk-book-bash-iii

more_horiz
I'm sorry to disappoint You madmax but my book is private, and the current version is 2.6 but thanks for the trust and the support ^^

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum