Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

The Sniper 3.ctg

descriptionThe Sniper 3.ctg - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Sniper 3.ctg

more_horiz
@paulied wrote:
It is not nice to insinuate that someone is "cheating" because the results don't please you. That is NOT nice.
No emotions...a new stronger book will be here within 2 weeks probably. They don't last long nowadays with all the bookmaking going on at all the different sites.
nobody you accuses for nothing!Today I said "thank you for the test".we do not need to talk about test.not important.All books are free intended for fun...The problem is that many people realize a lot of things too seriously.

descriptionThe Sniper 3.ctg - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Sniper 3.ctg

more_horiz
Thanks, Strong book.

descriptionThe Sniper 3.ctg - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Sniper 3.ctg

more_horiz
@nomansland wrote:
Thanks, Strong book.

thank you....but the best is team Sicilian! P.S. my opinion cool

descriptionThe Sniper 3.ctg - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Sniper 3.ctg

more_horiz
This is another test, there were 2, where I did not alternate colors. I apologize for any inconvenience.
I will rerun and post new results.

descriptionThe Sniper 3.ctg - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Sniper 3.ctg

more_horiz
@paulied wrote:
This is another test, there were 2, where I did not alternate colors. I apologize for any inconvenience.
I will rerun and post new results.
You talking to me??

descriptionThe Sniper 3.ctg - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Sniper 3.ctg

more_horiz
@regine1 wrote:
@paulied wrote:
This is another test, there were 2, where I did not alternate colors. I apologize for any inconvenience.
I will rerun and post new results.

You talking to me??


I think he's talking to all who are reading the thread.

descriptionThe Sniper 3.ctg - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Sniper 3.ctg

more_horiz
@Graham Banks wrote:
@regine1 wrote:
@paulied wrote:
This is another test, there were 2, where I did not alternate colors. I apologize for any inconvenience.
I will rerun and post new results.

You talking to me??


I think he's talking to all who are reading the thread.
I do not know what conversations...tests not wrong,test is furnished.

descriptionThe Sniper 3.ctg - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Sniper 3.ctg

more_horiz
Ok ....

descriptionThe Sniper 3.ctg - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Sniper 3.ctg

more_horiz
@paulied wrote:
Ok ....
I'm sorry for what I wrote(tests not wrong,test is furnished)

descriptionThe Sniper 3.ctg - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Sniper 3.ctg

more_horiz
@regine1 wrote:
@paulied wrote:
i3 Dual Core @2.53 GHz - 6.0GB RAM
W7 Home Premium X.64 SP-1
GUI: Deep Fritz 13
HASH: 256
TABLEBASES: None
PONDER: OFF
TIME: 2 minute

Code:

H3 Leg Gem vs H3 Sniper3, Blitz 2m  0
                                    
1   Houdini 3 Pro x64 LegGem   +182  +14/=9/-2 74.00%   18.5/25
2   Houdini 3 Pro x64 Sniper3  -182  +2/=9/-14 26.00%    6.5/25

PGN:
mega.co.nz #!LNogmKjS!dhaaFRCJRfALHzNu9nghMjZ2VYdidtsvJBlvbOH3AKU

I am done testing this book. XIII Legion Gemina still seems best at both time controls.

paulied look at the game your test(opening)Book sniper never plays d2-d4 first move...marked "red"d4 just E4 first move look book...Book Gemina also not plays d2-d4 .... play e2-e4 or c2-c4 ...your test fest opening d2-d4 exclaim
but this is not a coincidence!

descriptionThe Sniper 3.ctg - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Sniper 3.ctg

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum