Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

VITA X.Ctg

descriptionVITA X.Ctg EmptyVITA X.Ctg

more_horiz


VITA X.Ctg
Author: N.S. Khan

Optimize: 1-100

Size : (Packed 42.93 MB)
(Unpacked 130 MB)


Enjoy!


sendspace.com ga5utz





descriptionVITA X.Ctg EmptyRe: VITA X.Ctg

more_horiz
Thanks Man. thumb up


VITA X.Ctg Iki-300x300


wink

descriptionVITA X.Ctg EmptyRe: VITA X.Ctg

more_horiz
Hossam wrote:
Thanks Man. thumb up


VITA X.Ctg Iki-300x300


wink


VITA X.Ctg DSC_26502-199x300

Piotr Turek, who is it ? What is certain, it is not he who made books ...

hahahaha hahahaha

descriptionVITA X.Ctg EmptyRe: VITA X.Ctg

more_horiz
i3 Dual Core @2.53 GHz - 6.0GB RAM
W7 Home Premium X.64 SP-1
GUI: Deep Fritz 13
HASH: 512
TABLEBASES: None
PONDER: OFF
TIME: 3 minute
VITA X.Ctg 56c916b8d499c07677dc7116789d2169
PGN:mega.co.nz #!3dAwBIiZ!XKFcqUkAMB2E6alLzdXi6U-mcEFaKJXvypuGkZcupfg

Stopped early, clearly XIII Legion Gemina is much stronger

descriptionVITA X.Ctg EmptyRe: VITA X.Ctg

more_horiz
I tried 5 times to download using this "mega" website but never worked, if anybody knows how please explain

descriptionVITA X.Ctg EmptyRe: VITA X.Ctg

more_horiz
There is too much of a random element to short tests.
I reckon you need to play at least 100 games, and even then several matches may produce varied results.

descriptionVITA X.Ctg EmptyRe: VITA X.Ctg

more_horiz
@paulied wrote:
i3 Dual Core @2.53 GHz - 6.0GB RAM
W7 Home Premium X.64 SP-1
GUI: Deep Fritz 13
HASH: 512
TABLEBASES: None
PONDER: OFF
TIME: 3 minute
VITA X.Ctg 56c916b8d499c07677dc7116789d2169
PGN:mega.co.nz #!3dAwBIiZ!XKFcqUkAMB2E6alLzdXi6U-mcEFaKJXvypuGkZcupfg

Stopped early, clearly XIII Legion Gemina is much stronger
I can not believe that the result is correct...there must be some error in testing

descriptionVITA X.Ctg EmptyRe: VITA X.Ctg

more_horiz
@Graham Banks wrote:
There is too much of a random element to short tests.
I reckon you need to play at least 100 games, and even then several matches may produce varied results.


Hi Graham,
Thanks for your feedback. I believe in book tests the strength of the books show much more quickly and repeatedly than in engine tests. Since the core engine is identical the book either plays strong lines when needed or it does not. Generally
this happens much sooner in book matches where they play good lines or they don't. This indeed was very short because in my opinion the result was very lopsided so the match was stopped early as I stated.
Everyone can feel free to run and post their own tests all have value in determining the best engine or book.

descriptionVITA X.Ctg EmptyRe: VITA X.Ctg

more_horiz
@paulied wrote:
@Graham Banks wrote:
There is too much of a random element to short tests.
I reckon you need to play at least 100 games, and even then several matches may produce varied results.


Hi Graham,
Thanks for your feedback. I believe in book tests the strength of the books show much more quickly and repeatedly than in engine tests. Since the core engine is identical the book either plays strong lines when needed or it does not. Generally
this happens much sooner in book matches where they play good lines or they don't. This indeed was very short because in my opinion the result was very lopsided so the match was stopped early as I stated.
Everyone can feel free to run and post their own tests all have value in determining the best engine or book.


I'm not an expert in book testing, but I'd have thought that most of these books would have thousands of lines.
If I'm correct, then 15 games is a very small sample and doesn't tell a lot.
If I was to run 15 games between Houdini and Komodo, I could well get a lopsided result as well.

Anyway, just giving my thoughts and not trying to start any heated debates.
You're quite correct in that anybody is free to run their own tests.

Cheers,
Graham.

descriptionVITA X.Ctg EmptyRe: VITA X.Ctg

more_horiz
Hi,
Running Houdini against Komodo in an engine contest is not the same as testing a book. A book tests primarily the the first few moves of the opening (as I know you know). Engine contests test every single aspect of the engine, opening, middlegame, endgame, strategy, evaluation etc to name just a few. I would not expect to test engines and state a result without at least 100 games and preferably 1000 games. Book testing is much more limited and specific and therefore can be determined more quickly. The engine portion is not part of it because the engines need to be identical.
IMHO
Cheers,
Paul

descriptionVITA X.Ctg EmptyRe: VITA X.Ctg

more_horiz
Thanks Vita

descriptionVITA X.Ctg EmptyRe: VITA X.Ctg

more_horiz
@Graham Banks wrote:
There is too much of a random element to short tests.
I reckon you need to play at least 100 games, and even then several matches may produce varied results.

+1

clap

descriptionVITA X.Ctg EmptyRe: VITA X.Ctg

more_horiz
@Zaksy wrote:
@paulied wrote:
i3 Dual Core @2.53 GHz - 6.0GB RAM
W7 Home Premium X.64 SP-1
GUI: Deep Fritz 13
HASH: 512
TABLEBASES: None
PONDER: OFF
TIME: 3 minute
VITA X.Ctg 56c916b8d499c07677dc7116789d2169
PGN:mega.co.nz #!3dAwBIiZ!XKFcqUkAMB2E6alLzdXi6U-mcEFaKJXvypuGkZcupfg

Stopped early, clearly XIII Legion Gemina is much stronger

I can not believe that the result is correct...there must be some error in testing


Did the winning book play all of the games as White?

descriptionVITA X.Ctg EmptyRe: VITA X.Ctg

more_horiz
I am rerunning this test, I did NOT select alternate colors, so there is an abnormal amount of one side having white. I apologize for the oversight.

descriptionVITA X.Ctg EmptyRe: VITA X.Ctg

more_horiz
@Graham Banks wrote:
@Zaksy wrote:
@paulied wrote:
i3 Dual Core @2.53 GHz - 6.0GB RAM
W7 Home Premium X.64 SP-1
GUI: Deep Fritz 13
HASH: 512
TABLEBASES: None
PONDER: OFF
TIME: 3 minute
VITA X.Ctg 56c916b8d499c07677dc7116789d2169
PGN:mega.co.nz #!3dAwBIiZ!XKFcqUkAMB2E6alLzdXi6U-mcEFaKJXvypuGkZcupfg

Stopped early, clearly XIII Legion Gemina is much stronger

I can not believe that the result is correct...there must be some error in testing


Did the winning book play all of the games as White?

yes...wrong tests rolleyes

descriptionVITA X.Ctg EmptyRe: VITA X.Ctg

more_horiz
@Graham Banks wrote:
@Zaksy wrote:
@paulied wrote:
i3 Dual Core @2.53 GHz - 6.0GB RAM
W7 Home Premium X.64 SP-1
GUI: Deep Fritz 13
HASH: 512
TABLEBASES: None
PONDER: OFF
TIME: 3 minute
VITA X.Ctg 56c916b8d499c07677dc7116789d2169
PGN:mega.co.nz #!3dAwBIiZ!XKFcqUkAMB2E6alLzdXi6U-mcEFaKJXvypuGkZcupfg

Stopped early, clearly XIII Legion Gemina is much stronger

I can not believe that the result is correct...there must be some error in testing


Did the winning book play all of the games as White?

yes...wrong tests rolleyes

descriptionVITA X.Ctg EmptyRe: VITA X.Ctg

more_horiz
paulied lied...do not trust his tests mad

descriptionVITA X.Ctg EmptyRe: VITA X.Ctg

more_horiz
Pantoja wrote:
paulied lied...do not trust his tests mad


He has apologised for his error and said that he'll re-run his tests.
There's not much more he can do than that.

descriptionVITA X.Ctg EmptyRe: VITA X.Ctg

more_horiz
@Graham Banks wrote:
Pantoja wrote:
paulied lied...do not trust his tests mad


He has apologised for his error and said that he'll re-run his tests.
There's not much more he can do than that.
o.k people...let him paulied,it's just a toy in the hands of others,I do not want to write the name of the man who made the problem, not on this site,I do not understand why..???It would be nice that person ceases.

descriptionVITA X.Ctg EmptyRe: VITA X.Ctg

more_horiz
@Graham Banks wrote:
Pantoja wrote:
paulied lied...do not trust his tests mad


He has apologised for his error and said that he'll re-run his tests.
There's not much more he can do than that.

where? lol wink

descriptionVITA X.Ctg EmptyRe: VITA X.Ctg

more_horiz
Pantoja wrote:
@Graham Banks wrote:
Pantoja wrote:
paulied lied...do not trust his tests mad


He has apologised for his error and said that he'll re-run his tests.
There's not much more he can do than that.

where? lol wink


In a previous post.

descriptionVITA X.Ctg EmptyRe: VITA X.Ctg

more_horiz
Paul lied but played a new match between LegGem - Vita X

Games here: mega.co.nz #!CAZHCY4Y!G-TgpmsJCaAN_HxM41GXSQqc6QlWkUytLQDVWaTNpUA

But test flawed again and sorry to say - but the games are removed.

So there exist no testmatch från Paul between LegGem - Vita X

Don't believe the numbers/results that are still on this forum!

descriptionVITA X.Ctg EmptyRe: VITA X.Ctg

more_horiz
@Kyodai wrote:
Paul lied but played a new match between LegGem - Vita X

Games here: mega.co.nz #!CAZHCY4Y!G-TgpmsJCaAN_HxM41GXSQqc6QlWkUytLQDVWaTNpUA

But test flawed again and sorry to say - but the games are removed.

So there exist no testmatch från Paul between LegGem - Vita X

Don't believe the numbers/results that are still on this forum!
I'll do the test ... if it is not a problem(Legion Gemina vs Vita X)

descriptionVITA X.Ctg EmptyRe: VITA X.Ctg

more_horiz
A reminder to all personal attacks and derogatory comments regarding other computer chess forums are unacceptable. Please keep posts respectful.

Thanks,
Graham.

descriptionVITA X.Ctg EmptyRe: VITA X.Ctg

more_horiz
@regine1 wrote:
@Kyodai wrote:
Paul lied but played a new match between LegGem - Vita X

Games here: mega.co.nz #!CAZHCY4Y!G-TgpmsJCaAN_HxM41GXSQqc6QlWkUytLQDVWaTNpUA

But test flawed again and sorry to say - but the games are removed.

So there exist no testmatch från Paul between LegGem - Vita X

Don't believe the numbers/results that are still on this forum!

I'll do the test ... if it is not a problem(Legion Gemina vs Vita X)
30 game blitz 3 min. Houdini 3 Pro (2threads) legion Gemina vs Houdini 3 Pro(2threads) Vita X 8-20-2 (ponder off no EGTB) game sendspace.com w7n2vu

descriptionVITA X.Ctg EmptyRe: VITA X.Ctg

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum