Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Many thanks to all Book Authors here...LONG LIVE CHESS2U.COM!

descriptionMany thanks to all Book Authors here...LONG LIVE CHESS2U.COM! EmptyMany thanks to all Book Authors here...LONG LIVE CHESS2U.COM!

more_horiz
MANY THANKS TO ALL BOOK AUTHORS HERE FOR SUCH GREAT BOOKS!

LONG LIVE CHESS2U.COM thumb up clap

Many thanks to all Book Authors here...LONG LIVE CHESS2U.COM! Samp3710

descriptionMany thanks to all Book Authors here...LONG LIVE CHESS2U.COM! EmptyRe: Many thanks to all Book Authors here...LONG LIVE CHESS2U.COM!

more_horiz
thumb up  clap Thanks to all book makers

descriptionMany thanks to all Book Authors here...LONG LIVE CHESS2U.COM! EmptyRe: Many thanks to all Book Authors here...LONG LIVE CHESS2U.COM!

more_horiz
VERY VERY THANKS

more_horiz
tyuyy wrote:

+1 thumb up

more_horiz
Let's make a group for Book Makers here ? cool clap

more_horiz
easl wrote:

Good idea!!!

more_horiz
Pantoja wrote:
easl wrote:

Good idea!!!

Firstly, we'd need an experienced and sensible book maker who preferably posts under his/her real name (or is prepared to do so).
This person would be responsible for admitting members to the book makers membership group.

Perhaps you could message me with some suggested members to look at for this role.
Then I could talk to Ahmed about setting up such a membership group.

more_horiz
Fauzi and RemonMelika bigsmile

more_horiz
Thank You Hossam for saying my name , but I don't really know what kind of duty You have by accepting the role ^^

more_horiz
The king of the Chess2u Books Section. clap cool thumb up

you got my vote man

go go go Fauzi bigsmile

more_horiz
@Graham Banks wrote:
Firstly, we'd need an experienced and sensible book maker who preferably posts under his/her real name (or is prepared to do so).
This person would be responsible for admitting members to the book makers membership group.

Nicolas.

more_horiz
Will be good forum has its own book with some book makers working together.

more_horiz
@Waldemar wrote:

also my opinion. I agree with you Waldemar. thumb up

more_horiz
@Fauzi wrote:
Thank You Hossam for saying my name , but I don't really know what kind of duty You have by accepting the role ^^

You would be responsible for accepting members into the yet to be created user group for opening book authors.
You would need to be seen as fair and unbiased, because you might be given a moderation role in the opening books subforum as well.

If you're interested, I would certainly support your nomination.
RemonMelika also looks like he'd do a good job, but he is a relatively new member.

more_horiz
For now Fauzi is king of ABK books. Wish RpC heard that and come back thumb up 

And For CTG books NSK+V.ctg
Author Nikki S.Khan. I like the most

more_horiz
@peekoo wrote:
Wish RpC heard that and come back thumb up 

+1

more_horiz
easl wrote:

Great Idea, mate!

@Graham Banks wrote:

You would be responsible for accepting members into the yet to be created user group for opening book authors.
You would need to be seen as fair and unbiased, because you might be given a moderation role in the opening books subforum as well.

If you're interested, I would certainly support your nomination.
RemonMelika also looks like he'd do a good job, but he is a relatively new member.

You can PM the recommended members about such Idea as well as I believe that it would be better if we have more than one admin to take care of this role, for an example, 3 admins: .ctg admin, .abk admin, .bin admin thumb up It would be easier for them to take care of it, considering that they work as a team instead of an individual, if they were chosen correctly considering the mature character and good English skills. clap 

-nomansland

more_horiz
@Waldemar wrote:
Chess2u.ctg/.abk/.bin Projects ! thumb up

What do you think about this idea, Fauzi ?

more_horiz
Nicolas wrote:
@Waldemar wrote:

Chess2u.ctg/.abk/.bin Projects ! thumb up

What do you think about this idea, Fauzi ?
don't forget shredder book...

more_horiz
I think its really a nice idea having an opening book for chess2u forum created by the cooperation of different good book makers, I think we have lack in .abk book makers in here so maybe we can start by making a chess2u.ctg book , the first step is to collect some .ctg book makers , so lets first see if there is people interested, if we see in this post at least 3 book makers interested we will open a new post and start this officially.

more_horiz
@Fauzi wrote:
I think its really a nice idea having an opening book for chess2u forum created by the cooperation of different good book makers, I think we have lack in .abk book makers in here so maybe we can start by making a chess2u.ctg book , the first step is to collect some .ctg book makers , so lets first see if there is people interested, if we see in this post at least 3 book makers interested we will open a new post and start this officially.

GREAT!!! thumb up

more_horiz
@Waldemar wrote:

+10000

I agree with you Waldemar. thumb up

more_horiz
Thanks Chess 2u
Very Good Forum............ thumb up thumb up thumb up 

more_horiz
tyuyy wrote:

thanks chess 2u

more_horiz
@Waldemar wrote:

Great idea!

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum