Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg

descriptionMonks 1.3 Extreme.ctg EmptyMonks 1.3 Extreme.ctg

more_horiz
Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg YlBEhkb

Hello Everyone!

Monks 1.3 Extreme

-Book contains 17,839,885 different and strong positions exactly
-Sicilian Najdorf: 6.Bg5 e6 White Opening ++
-Capable of reaching high CI
-supports engines with multiple strong main lines
-Supports various openings
-Manually added strong variations (10,000 mN+)
-Includes == endgames
-Tuned tournament moves
-Up to 15000 mN depths analysis per move
-Ultimate analysis for moves 1-30
-Avoids = or unclear positions

Book: Monks 1.3 Extreme
Author: Remon R. Melika

Code:

https://mega.co.nz/#!cYchjTKS!LveInRDdzBDLobfCLanTkjB3KgsxmOgGhcT0qEBcjZg
Password: extrememonks18

Optimize: 0-100

Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg YVLFeEk
Games

Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg 8SxKgiD
Games

Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg Vt9EaxR
Games

-The book is copyrighted.

Good luck in your games!

Last edited by RemonMelika on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionMonks 1.3 Extreme.ctg EmptyRe: Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg

more_horiz
Great job, Remon. thumb up

bigsmile !إحنا المصريين

descriptionMonks 1.3 Extreme.ctg EmptyRe: Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg

more_horiz
Many thanks Remon for sharing your new book thumb up 

descriptionMonks 1.3 Extreme.ctg EmptyRe: Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg

more_horiz
link not work sad 

descriptionMonks 1.3 Extreme.ctg EmptyRe: Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg

more_horiz
thanks for the book , but cant extract and use without password , so sir may i know the password of Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg

descriptionMonks 1.3 Extreme.ctg EmptyRe: Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg

more_horiz
ok , i got the password and once again thaks u alot thumb up 

descriptionMonks 1.3 Extreme.ctg EmptyRe: Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg

more_horiz
Hossam wrote:
Great job, Remon. thumb up

bigsmile !إحنا المصريين

Thanks, Hossam smile 

wink مصر أم الدنيا

@MadMax777 wrote:
Many thanks Remon for sharing your new book thumb up 

Thanks for your feedback, MadMax777 thumb up 

@mjnoon09 wrote:
link not work sad 

Copy and paste the coded link in your browser. In case, it didn't work, try changing your browser.

@DARE_DEVIL wrote:
thanks  for  the  book , but  cant extract and use without password ,  so  sir  may  i  know  the  password of  Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg

The password is extrememonks18

descriptionMonks 1.3 Extreme.ctg EmptyRe: Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg

more_horiz
good job, Remon, it would be nice if everyone who put up new books here in the forum also puts up some tests of the book as you did, to get an idea if the book is strong or not.

descriptionMonks 1.3 Extreme.ctg EmptyRe: Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg

more_horiz
@Vlad Dracul wrote:
good job, Remon, it would be nice if everyone who put up new books here in the forum also puts up some tests of the book as you did, to get an idea if the book is strong or not.

Thanks for your feedback clap It would be definitely helpful if new books are always supported with tests and results! thumb up 

descriptionMonks 1.3 Extreme.ctg EmptyVERY BD BOOK

more_horiz
I tasted your book with Houdini 3 its very bad book my friend wasted my time in download

descriptionMonks 1.3 Extreme.ctg EmptyRe: Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg

more_horiz
@osamamattar wrote:
I tasted your book with Houdini 3 its very bad book my friend wasted my time in download
Thanks for your feedback thumb up 

Last edited by RemonMelika on Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

descriptionMonks 1.3 Extreme.ctg EmptyRe: Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg

more_horiz
Very Strong Lines In This Book! Thank You For Sharing.

descriptionMonks 1.3 Extreme.ctg EmptyRe: Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg

more_horiz
VocalTechnique wrote:
Very Strong Lines In This Book! Thank You For Sharing.

Thanks for the feedback!

Monks 1.3 Ultimate (update) will be released soon. thumb up 

descriptionMonks 1.3 Extreme.ctg EmptyRe: Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg

more_horiz
@RemonMelika wrote:
Monks 1.3 Ultimate (update) will be released soon. thumb up 

Normal, Extreme and Ultimate? why? Change it to Monks 1.4 or Monks 1.3.1.

biggrin عادى و اكستريم و التميت ؟ اية يا عم الاسماء الأوفر دى. طب مفيش واحد وصاية؟
wink قوة الكتاب مش بالاسم

descriptionMonks 1.3 Extreme.ctg EmptyRe: Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg

more_horiz
Hossam wrote:
@RemonMelika wrote:
Monks 1.3 Ultimate (update) will be released soon. thumb up 
Normal, Extreme and Ultimate? why? Change it to Monks 1.4 or Monks 1.3.1.

biggrin عادى و اكستريم و التميت ؟ اية يا عم الاسماء الأوفر دى. طب مفيش واحد وصاية؟
wink قوة الكتاب مش بالاسم
The book still uses the same database thus it will remain Monks 1.3 wink The suffixes are to indicate how better is the tuning of the book.

biggrin يا معلم انتا تؤمر
thumb up الأسم ده على حسب الأبديت لنفس الكتاب عشان اعرف افرق بين الأبديتس و مالوش دعوة بقوة الكتاب

descriptionMonks 1.3 Extreme.ctg EmptyRe: Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg

more_horiz
What would you think if a group of people began to write dozens of message in Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Greek?... Instead one makes the effort to write in English, hundreds of readers will have to translate your messages or they do not have the correct translation will find themselves excluded!

There are private messages for that.

/!\ This is an ENGLISH forum /!\





Bande de PLOUKS!

descriptionMonks 1.3 Extreme.ctg EmptyRe: Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg

more_horiz
@ChessDrone wrote:
What would you think if a group of people began to write dozens of message in Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Greek?... Instead one makes the effort to write in English, hundreds of readers will have to translate your messages or they do not have the correct translation will find themselves excluded!

There are private messages for that.

/!\ This is an ENGLISH forum /!\
Bande de PLOUKS!
Apologies, didn't ever mean to irritate you or get you feeling any kind of excluding.

Last edited by RemonMelika on Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionMonks 1.3 Extreme.ctg EmptyRe: Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg

more_horiz
Ok guys , Hossam and Remon are experienced members here, I think they know the rules, and they just forgot them for a few replys, so let just remind them that we need to keep writing in English even if we all love our own language so everybody can understand, am sure they will not repeat it by purpose, anyway I have read the comments in Arabic and there is no need to translate them , otherwise I would have done that, its just some private jokes between them, goodluck to all

descriptionMonks 1.3 Extreme.ctg EmptyRe: Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg

more_horiz
@Fauzi wrote:
Ok guys , Hossam and Remon are experienced members here, I think they know the rules, and they just forgot them for a few replys, so let just remind them that we need to keep writing in English even if we all love our own language so everybody can understand, am sure they will not repeat it by purpose, anyway I have read the comments in Arabic and there is no need to translate them , otherwise I would have done that, its just some private jokes between them, goodluck to all

Well, it looks like the aside non-English jokes between me and Hossam are causing troubles.
I apologize if it caused any kind of irritation to anyone; one's rights matter most thumb up

Good luck!

descriptionMonks 1.3 Extreme.ctg EmptyRe: Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg

more_horiz
@ChessDrone wrote:
Bande de PLOUKS!

كركشنجى دبح كبشه
يا محلى مرقه لحم كبشه
عكشو
فركش
نكشو
طنش
قلشو
سبع سلاطين استسلطناهم من عند المستسلطانين تقدر يا مسلطن يا مستسلطن تستسلطنلنا سبع سلاطين زى ما? استسلطناهم من عند المستسلطانيين
In English: This is an English speaking forum. biggrin wink

@ChessDrone wrote:
What would you think if a group of people began to write dozens of message in Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Greek?... Instead one makes the effort to write in English, hundreds of readers will have to translate your messages or they do not have the correct translation will find themselves excluded!

There are private messages for that.

يا عم روح العب بعيد

In English: Agreed.

descriptionMonks 1.3 Extreme.ctg EmptyRe: Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg

more_horiz
OK GUIGNOL

descriptionMonks 1.3 Extreme.ctg EmptyRe: Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg

more_horiz
Ok Annie Sue

descriptionMonks 1.3 Extreme.ctg EmptyRe: Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg

more_horiz
@RemonMelika wrote:
Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg YlBEhkb

Hello Everyone!

Monks 1.3 Extreme

-Book contains 17,839,885 different and strong positions exactly
-Sicilian Najdorf: 6.Bg5 e6 White Opening ++
-Capable of reaching high CI
-supports engines with multiple strong main lines
-Supports various openings
-Manually added strong variations (10,000 mN+)
-Includes == endgames
-Tuned tournament moves
-Up to 15000 mN depths analysis per move
-Ultimate analysis for moves 1-30
-Avoids = or unclear positions

Book: Monks 1.3 Extreme
Author: Remon R. Melika

Code:

https://mega.co.nz/#!cYchjTKS!LveInRDdzBDLobfCLanTkjB3KgsxmOgGhcT0qEBcjZg
Password: extrememonks18

Optimize: 0-100

Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg YVLFeEk
Games

Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg 8SxKgiD
Games

Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg Vt9EaxR
Games

-The book is copyrighted.

Good luck in your games!

Thanks Remon for the strong book thumb up thumb up 

descriptionMonks 1.3 Extreme.ctg EmptyRe: Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg

more_horiz
@ChessDrone wrote:
What would you think if a group of people began to write dozens of message in Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Greek?... Instead one makes the effort to write in English, hundreds of readers will have to translate your messages or they do not have the correct translation will find themselves excluded!

There are private messages for that.

/!\ This is an ENGLISH forum /!\





Bande de PLOUKS!

Smoke one and relax my friend.

descriptionMonks 1.3 Extreme.ctg EmptyRe: Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg

more_horiz
laissez les insultes de côté, ça ne convient pas au serveur. Il est certain que le language devrait être en anglais mais il y a d'autres moyens de le dire.

Please do not be rude, it is not good for this server. Sure english language is the main idiom to write here but if not there are others middle to advise, be polite.

descriptionMonks 1.3 Extreme.ctg EmptyRe: Monks 1.3 Extreme.ctg

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum