Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionZenix 3.2 .ctg EmptyZenix 3.2 .ctg

more_horiz
Hi guys !

Zenix 3.2

.only games 32 to 100 moves
.only comp games
.Supports various openings
.Manually added strong variations
.Hand tuned open.lines for 6 months
.big big book : 1.44.Gb zipped/4.35Gb ≃ 25min at 1mb/sec

high speed link  :   mega.co.nz #!YcMSQCSR!CSyomSNGQXHkjauI_KrVrVc-YW8XNooy-OYBj8HTgAg

1fichier.com /

http://www.multi-up.net/d/NIZUHAWAT

No more tournaments book here sad, like Testo or Sedat Cambaz made before ?

Last edited by kiro on Wed 14 Aug 2013, 6:32 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : need alive and good links for download)

descriptionZenix 3.2 .ctg EmptyRe: Zenix 3.2 .ctg

more_horiz
1.44.Gb zipped/4.35Gb LOL

sorry!

descriptionZenix 3.2 .ctg EmptyRe: Zenix 3.2 .ctg

more_horiz
optimize 0-100?

descriptionZenix 3.2 .ctg EmptyRe: Zenix 3.2 .ctg

more_horiz
100

Last edited by kiro on Mon 12 Aug 2013, 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionZenix 3.2 .ctg EmptyRe: Zenix 3.2 .ctg

more_horiz
@ranko wrote:
optimize 0-100?

@kiro wrote:

.only games 32 to 100 moves
(....)

descriptionZenix 3.2 .ctg EmptyRe: Zenix 3.2 .ctg

more_horiz
@kiro wrote:

.big big book : 1.44.Gb zipped/4.35Gb ≃ 25min at 1mb/sec

What is the size of the database that was used to write this book?

descriptionZenix 3.2 .ctg EmptyRe: Zenix 3.2 .ctg

more_horiz
The weight problem is the length of variants in each open. lines with 36 moves or 72 half-moves, I have another book lighter but I offer my personal book here like an encyclopedia of chess but hand tuned bigsmile

descriptionZenix 3.2 .ctg EmptyRe: Zenix 3.2 .ctg

more_horiz
@kiro wrote:
Hi guys !

Zenix 3.2

.only games 32 to 100 moves
.only comp games
.Supports various openings
.Manually added strong variations
.Hand tuned open.lines for 6 months
.big big book : 1.44.Gb zipped/4.35Gb ≃ 25min at 1mb/sec

1fichier.com /

http://www.multi-up.net/d/NIZUHAWAT

Thanks kiro clap

descriptionZenix 3.2 .ctg EmptyRe: Zenix 3.2 .ctg

more_horiz
@kiro wrote:
The weight problem is the length of variants in each open. lines with 36 moves or 72 half-moves, I have another book lighter but I offer my personal book here like an encyclopedia of chess but hand tuned bigsmile

But you have not answered my question!

descriptionZenix 3.2 .ctg EmptyRe: Zenix 3.2 .ctg

more_horiz
The database is about 869mb

descriptionZenix 3.2 .ctg EmptyRe: Zenix 3.2 .ctg

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum