Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionAaricia 13.04 is a copy of Fauzi2.2.abk EmptyAaricia 13.04 is a copy of Fauzi2.2.abk

more_horiz
I'm very sad and shocked to announce that SekosChess have done an ugly action in creating his book Aaricia13.04 (the latest version of his books) , this book is nothing else than one of my old Books Fauzi
he got some old version like Fauzi 2.2 and added some games to it with a couple of clicks and he renamed it to Aaricia13.04 , I wouldn't say what I'm saying if I wasn't sure 1000%
Fauzi.abk book is a result of a long study of openings and opening books and I worked on it constantly for the last 4 years , I can recognize my creature when I see it, I have alot of proofs doe saying what I'm saying, one of them is that "his" book Aaricia13.04 contains lines (games) played in my personal computer as tests I made long time ago , and never shared with anyone, its impossible to see all the games with exactly all the lines in someone else book other than mine (am talking about .pgn files which was played in my computer containing more thousands of games when You add them together)
and many many many other proofs and clues I have just by analyzing the opening book, I'm saying this while my words contains lot of sadness because I'm sure nobody would like to have his work of years stolen like that and published it as if its of someone else without any efforts , he just added a set of .pgn files to it (maybe even 20 or 30) but still nothing hard You can do it in less than 1 minute.
but in my book there is alot of work behind in manual and hand tuning all the single lines in much depth and the choise of everysingle game manually and the maniacal tests that I do , etc.
I want sekos to remove the fraud Aaricia13.04 from his website and admit what he did without my permission, and without mentioning that anywhere in his website.

Last edited by Fauzi on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionAaricia 13.04 is a copy of Fauzi2.2.abk EmptyRe: Aaricia 13.04 is a copy of Fauzi2.2.abk

more_horiz
That is sad for your hard work Fauzi.

descriptionAaricia 13.04 is a copy of Fauzi2.2.abk EmptyRe: Aaricia 13.04 is a copy of Fauzi2.2.abk

more_horiz
I work daily 3-4 hours on my opening book peekoo

more_horiz
@Fauzi wrote:
I want sekos to remove the fraud Aaricia13.04 from his website and admit what he did without my permission, and without mentioning that anywhere in his website.

+1

more_horiz
piekny_joe (sekos),

Don’t steal other people's work and claim it as your own.

Btw, your bad history repeats itself, black pearl is a clone of the Hiarcs 14 book:
https://www.chess2u.com/t6872-sekoschess-books

evil

more_horiz
I have a question. How he would have copied Fauzi2.2.abk, since we can not find anywhere, it has never been published

more_horiz
Yes it has been publishedn in this forum , when i found out I didn't say anything but promised to myself to don't send it anymore to people.
https://www.chess2u.com/t6858-fauzi-22abk
Anyway the current version is Fauzi 2.6 and I don't care if Sekoschess stoled Fauzi 2.2 book because 2.6 gives at least 50 ELO jump more than Fauzi 2.2 , its nice to get closer and closer to the perfet chess, but still what he did was ethically not right at all and I feel offensed ...

more_horiz
My sympathy to you.

more_horiz
@ChessDrone wrote:
My sympathy to you.

thumb up

more_horiz
After a discussion with the main admins of this forum we came to the conclusion that Sekoschess ,which have an account in this forum under a different name, will be given an official warning within 2 days if he don't remove the illegal and pirated version of Fauzi book from his website, and if he fail in doing that his account will be banned and all his books will be also banned from this forum because we don't allow illegal stuff in this forum whatever they are (engines or opening books or whatever).
if he manage to do what we said he will be forgiven after a simple warning.
Goodluck to all, Regards,  Fauzi.

more_horiz
Fauzi, I think he deleted it?, see: http://sekoschess.blogspot.it/p/chess-books.html

more_horiz
@Fauzi wrote:
I'm very sad and shocked to announce that SekosChess have done an ugly action in creating his book Aaricia13.04 (the latest version of his books) , this book is nothing else than one of my old Books Fauzi
he got some old version like Fauzi 2.2 and added some games to it with a couple of clicks and he renamed it to Aaricia13.04 , I wouldn't say what I'm saying if I wasn't sure 1000%
Fauzi.abk book is a result of a long study of openings and opening books and I worked on it constantly for the last 4 years , I can recognize my creature when I see it, I have alot of proofs doe saying what I'm saying, one of them is that "his" book Aaricia13.04 contains lines (games) played in my personal computer as tests I made long time ago , and never shared with anyone, its impossible to see all the games with exactly all the lines in someone else book other than mine (am talking about .pgn files which was played in my computer containing more thousands of games when You add them together)
and many many many other proofs and clues I have just by analyzing the opening book, I'm saying this while my words contains lot of sadness because I'm sure nobody would like to have his work of years stolen like that and published it as if its of someone else without any efforts , he just added a set of .pgn files to it (maybe even 20 or 30) but still nothing hard You can do it in less than 1 minute.
but in my book there is alot of work behind in manual and hand tuning all the single lines in much depth and the choise of everysingle game manually and the maniacal tests that I do , etc.

That is very bad indeed! Doesn't he have any morals?

more_horiz
Graham, just to point out something;

Can the topic be renamed to clarify that Aarica is the offending book, and Fauzi2.2 is its victim?

I hope Im saying that right but to put it simply, to avoid any confusion the current title might bring.

more_horiz
@Castle00 wrote:
Graham, just to point out something;

Can the topic be renamed to clarify that Aarica is the offending book, and Fauzi2.2 is its victim?

I hope Im saying that right but to put it simply, to avoid any confusion the current title might bring.

You'll have to ask one of the moderators to do that.

more_horiz
Today I got a private message by Sekoschess , he apologized for what happened and he explained to me that he got the book by someone,and the book was under a different name than Fauzi ,like if someone already modified the name to get the benefit of it, and he didn't know its my book, so after he realize the truth he removed it from his website and I sincerely accept his apologizes , is not my duty to verify what he said neither I care about it, I just believe his word and before this accident I always admired his work, so I will try to forget what happened and going back to enjoy his clean work.
Ps: a big thank to all the chess2u staff and members who supported me , The justice still exist in this rotten world xD .
Regards, Fauzi.

more_horiz
It's a strange answer.think 
if no copy you, is copied to another.

But this software has these things, a book is imported, four things are changed and forth.
When publishing and these helpless in this regard.

Okay, fauzi, have been generous. thumb up

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum