Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Monks 1.3 Ultimate.ctg

descriptionMonks 1.3 Ultimate.ctg EmptyMonks 1.3 Ultimate.ctg

more_horiz
Monks 1.3 Ultimate.ctg 6vguB1O

Hello Everyone!

Monks 1.3 Ultimate.ctg

-An update for Monks 1.3 Extreme presenting tightly tuned positions in depth
-Book contains 17,840,144 different and strong positions exactly
-Sicilian Najdorf: 6.Bg5 e6 Opening ++
-Tuned Black moves against multiple White opening variations.
-Capable of reaching high CI in blitz
-Tuning based on 6-24 cores machines' PGNs in playchess (update)
-Tested with variety of engines
-Manually added strong variations (10,000 mN+)
-Includes == endgames
-Tournament Book
-Up to 15000 mN depths analysis per move
-Ultra deep analysis for moves 1-20
-Avoids = or unclear positions

Book: Monks 1.3 Ultimate
Author: Remon R. Melika

Code:

https://mega.co.nz/#!wVsHFK4A!FetXDB33gE_s5nwMz8Gs_i00yExQPuA9oxMUvr626N0
Password: ultimatemonks44

Optimize 0-100

Monks 1.3 Ultimate.ctg Uxl29bw
Games

Monks 1.3 Ultimate.ctg 4xt9vln
Games

Monks 1.3 Ultimate.ctg TrfTbs8
Games

Good luck in your games!

-Sincerely yours

descriptionMonks 1.3 Ultimate.ctg EmptyRe: Monks 1.3 Ultimate.ctg

more_horiz
Thanks Remon, this is strong book than monks 1.3 extreme?

more_horiz
@learn_chess wrote:
Thanks Remon, this is strong book than monks 1.3 extreme?

Definitely, Monks 1.3 Ultimate is the update of Monks 1.3 Extreme; So yes, it is much stronger and deeper in analysis thumb up 

more_horiz
thanks good work man...thumb up  strong book clap

more_horiz
thumb up Thanks Remon

more_horiz
Thanks for the new update, Remon. thumb up

more_horiz
mirror link please

descriptionMonks 1.3 Ultimate.ctg EmptyMonks 1.3 Ultimate.ctg

more_horiz

Thanks Remon, but link is not working

New link pls.

more_horiz
thanks bro, verry strong clap  clap  clap 

more_horiz
Filename: Monks1.3Extreme.7z
File size: 373.26 MB
Download link biggrin

more_horiz
Thanks for your feedback everyone thumb up Your feedback encourages me to improve my work wink 

@nizr wrote:
Filename: Monks1.3Extreme.7z
File size: 373.26 MB
Download link biggrin

Thanks very much for sharing a mirror link, I appreciate it very much clap 

Here is another mirror for Monks 1.3 Ultimate incase the above links didnt work thumb up 

Part 1: Link
Part 2: Link

Extract both volumes together, Password is ultimatemonks44

Good luck in your games!

descriptionMonks 1.3 Ultimate.ctg Emptymonks 1.3 ultimate

more_horiz
I have corrupt to download monks 1.3 ultimater can't extract that using password is true

more_horiz
here i test this book with private best book
intel core 2 quad 3.0 GHZ with 16 GB raam
fritz 13
Hashtable 2048
oS win 7
Biltz 4+2
Engine H3 Mac
Monks 1.3 Ultimate.ctg 2ymwzeq

Data file
http://rghost.net/48334285

more_horiz
@Acik wrote:
I have corrupt to download monks 1.3 ultimater can't extract that using password is true

Seems that you have downloaded the two parts but trying to extract each part alone which will never work; select both volumes and click on extract then put in the password.

@shoken wrote:
here i test this book with private best book
intel core 2 quad 3.0 GHZ with 16 GB raam
fritz 13
Hashtable 2048
oS win 7
Biltz 4+2
Engine H3 Mac
Data file
http://rghost.net/48334285

Thanks for your time testing the book thumb up 

Yes, it is true that Monks 1.3 Ultimate is beating private and commercial books! I am receiving PGNs of Monks games from playchess members and saw how is the book doing a magnificent job against the really expensive books nevertheless Monks is free and will always remain so wink 

more_horiz
guys here is shocking result of Tretola's little Old book Cerberus ctg
Intell core i7 with 16 GB ram
Os win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Fritz 13
Engine Houdini 3 mac
Hashtable 2048
Result
Monks 1.3 Ultimate.ctg 290zno6

Data file
http://rghost.net/48390941
sorry dear it's true

more_horiz
@shoken wrote:
guys here is shocking result of Tretola's little Old book Cerberus ctg
Intell core i7 with 16 GB ram
Os win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Fritz 13
Engine Houdini 3 mac
Hashtable 2048
Result
Monks 1.3 Ultimate.ctg 290zno6

Data file
http://rghost.net/48390941
sorry dear it's true
Thanks for your time testing Monks 1.3 Ultimate thumb up 

Unfortunately, those tests aren't to be taken in consideration and here is the reason: "Tournament book" box was unchecked, which totally ignores the lines coloration therefore gives false results about the book being tested confused 

-Round (1) 9- 0-0-0 h2-h3 in green variation
-Round (2) 8- Bg5-d2 Bg5-e3 in green variation
-Round (9) 11- a2-a3 Nd4-b3 in green variation
-Round (15) 23- Rd1-d2 Qf2-g3 in green variation

Moreover, while checking the moves, it looks like the hardware has affected the results much not the books besides to the low number of games played.

Here are 60 games from Dual Xeons, 3930k, 3960x, 980x etc (The better the hardwares, the more accurate the results) sent to me from a playchess member played with Monks 1.3 Ultimate against multiple strong commercial and private books thumb up 

Monks 1.3 Ultimate.ctg NGQR84Y

PGN wink 

26 wins and 4 loses out of 60 games

Those games evaluates the strength and sums up my effort creating Monks 1.3 Ultimate.ctg

-Sincerely

more_horiz
thanks for the games .PGN :-) thumb up

more_horiz
sorry to say it's true result i do tournament check box tick mark  when i m going to test any book so i m going to check box of tournament marker during tournament proccesing i can't check that book before start the tournament i checked 100 times . sorry dear if i m wrong . i don't want hurt any one i hope you forgive me. games are included with result no any fake result :sm116: :sm158:

more_horiz
For an average PC with hash setting=2048mb for 4m+2s games are not really giving us accurate results.I guess thumb up

more_horiz
@peekoo wrote:
For an average PC with hash setting=2048mb for 4m+2s games are not really giving us accurate results.I guess thumb up
oh really .. then tell me dear brother which is better setting ? thumb up  this is testing not a playing game both have same engine changing is that just you have another books i don't want hurt any one just i test the result last time i test minios 2.0 Tretola's nothing said when he saw his book result . sometimes it's happen br.o thnx don't mind

more_horiz
@shoken wrote:
@peekoo wrote:
oh really .. then tell me dear brother which is better setting ? thumb up  this is testing not a playing game both have same engine changing is that just you have another books i don't want hurt any one just i test the result last time i test minios 2.0 Tretola's nothing said when he saw his book result . sometimes it's happen br.o thnx don't mind

There is no reason to apologise, mate. Thanks for your time testing the book however the hash attached wasn't definitely suitable to the Time settings, better attach 512mb hash to a 3 minutes/game according to your 16gb DDr3 Ram. Also, if the chosen moves aren't the ones colored in green while the Tournament box is checked then this would be a result of False processing which goes under your Processing Chip. I have provided better and more accurate results to sum up how strong is the book, so just drop your topic and don't mind it smile I will provide more results for Monks 1.3 Ultimate played by the strongest hardwares in playchess as well thumb up 

more_horiz
@RemonMelika wrote:
@shoken wrote:
@peekoo wrote:
There is no reason to apologise, mate. Thanks for your time testing the book however the hash attached wasn't definitely suitable to the Time settings, better attach 512mb hash to a 3 minutes/game according to your 16gb DDr3 Ram. Also, if the chosen moves aren't the ones colored in green while the Tournament box is checked then this would be a result of False processing which goes under your Processing Chip. I have provided better and more accurate results to sum up how strong is the book, so just drop your topic and don't mind it smile I will provide more results for Monks 1.3 Ultimate played by the strongest hardwares in playchess as well thumb up 
ok dear as you like.. biltz 4+2 is not good for testing ? i remmber RCP testing tournament person he was using this hashtable in tournaments of books . anyway next time i will test your books with 3.2 with 512 MB . your book is good i don't say it's weak .i just test with it i want see the weak points of book so i post result . . think 

more_horiz
Dear shoken, IF so can you send us link of Cerberus open book and we can test it? It is hard to believe that you are using old weak book to test with new 2013 strong book. Hope you are not one of commercial book author thumb up
(Please note RpC set Hashtable 512 and 1024mb for 4m+2s Tournaments)
http://www.raitpref.ru/ct-ctg-file.htm

more_horiz
@peekoo wrote:
Dear shoken, IF so can you send us link of Cerberus open book and we can test it? It is hard to believe that you are using old weak book to test with new 2013 strong book. Hope you are not one of commercial book author thumb up
(Please note RpC set Hashtable 512 and 1024mb for 4m+2s Tournaments)
http://www.raitpref.ru/ct-ctg-file.htm
sure thnx here i post link this is old version of his book
4shared.com/archive/vcdqqE3S/cerberusctg.html
Auther... My friend Tretola thumb up 
setting 0/80

more_horiz
many thanks to the author for this very strong book. I use it on infinity server. Best book for Blitz games.
Susan

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum