Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Monks 1.3 Ultimate.ctg

descriptionMonks 1.3 Ultimate.ctg - Page 3 EmptyRe: Monks 1.3 Ultimate.ctg

more_horiz
@WoodyStress wrote:
Absolutely good work....worked in long games 180 + and in short game like 5 min with 4 core also!

Thx for great support of your book  :-)

Thanks for your feedback clap 

20 Games for Monks 1.3 Ultimate vs Minois 1.0e

Blitz 3 minutes

Monks 1.3 Ultimate.ctg - Page 3 QFHiEc3

PGN wink 

Dear Shoken, get out of my thread. You keep on posting fake results to help your friend with his books on the cost of my book but sincerely, I am glad to inform you that I won't let it happen.

Good luck thumb up

more_horiz
Blitz 3 minutes !!!!!! what is the optimise setting of minios 1.0e plus you pot . 0/80 !! how many draw games your book attneded by minios 1.0e plus ? just one time use biltz 4+2 & hashtable as you like think 
relax mr remon you are thinking wrong i send you almost data file why you are not testing in blitz 4+2 ??????????????? clap
sorry to distrub you bye but one time you test this in biltz 4+2 i will get real result doen't metter 3 mints wink  when you are playing in playchess.com you are using this time ? come on man thumb up
when i test book with minios 2.0 minios 2.0 lost by monk 1.3 ultimate  . which time you are very happy now what ? i just test nothing more you test on 3 mints i test with normal biltz 4+2  . that's really good idea . you heard name of tretola so you get anger i total waste my time to test your hardwork & you are going to anger on me that's very good thnx never you will see any post of mine in yours thread dear good luck & bye thumb up

more_horiz
@shoken wrote:
Blitz 3 minutes !!!!!! what is the optimise setting of minios 1.0e plus you pot . 0/80 !! how many draw games your book attneded by minios 1.0e plus ? just one time use biltz 4+2 & hashtable as you like think 
relax mr remon you are thinking wrong i send you almost data file why you are not testing in blitz 4+2 ??????????????? clap
sorry to distrub you bye but one time you test this in biltz 4+2 i will get real result doen't metter 3 mints wink  when you are playing in playchess.com you are using this time ? come on man thumb up
when i test book with minios 2.0 minios 2.0 lost by monk 1.3 ultimate  . which time you are very happy now what ? i just test nothing more you test on 3 mints i test with normal biltz 4+2  . that's really good idea . you heard name of tretola so you get anger i total waste my time to test your hardwork & you are going to anger on me that's very good thnx never you will see any post of mine in yours thread dear good luck & bye thumb up

Yea 3 minutes blitz game which is almost recommended in all the blitz tests thumb up Yea both books were optimized and you can check the PGN and check your book's moves.
No, you didn't disturb me however you were giving out wrong results of what concerns me therefore I had to take an action smile No, it's not the name of Tretola that got me angry however the insistence of you trying to show off your friend's books on my book's thread is totally respect-free. If you wanna test my hard work then why would you post wrong results my dear? Here is an example:
@shoken wrote:
guys here is shocking result of Tretola's little Old book Cerberus ctg
Intell core i7 with 16 GB ram
Os win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Fritz 13
Engine Houdini 3 mac
Hashtable 2048
Result
Monks 1.3 Ultimate.ctg - Page 3 290zno6

Data file
http://rghost.net/48390941
sorry dear it's true
@RemonMelika wrote:
20 Games for Monks 1.3 Ultimate vs Cerberus wink 

Monks 1.3 Ultimate.ctg - Page 3 AARF1nH

PGN

Results are totally different and the way you are presenting your test calling it a "Shocking result" also ending it with "sorry dear it's true" doesn't really make any sense that you are trying to test my hard work but show off your friend's work smile 

You made a suspect of yourself that you are Tretola himself however I don't know who is the guy but it became obvious.

I am not angry at you nor anyone; chess is my hobby how shall it upset me? smile I was only showing out the truth behind what has been said on what concerns me with proofs thumb up 

I will totally forget about it, Shoken; however, I hope you wouldn't push up your best friend, tretola in my threads biggrin 

Have a nice day dear shoken!

-Remon.

more_horiz
This guy "Shoken" with no respects. He made the post look messy. Now we need Admins help.Thanks
PS_ Please delete my post after help

more_horiz
Thanks Remon thumb up

more_horiz
can u post the game againt 1337 chess Pro Versi2 or Versi3 Remon...thanks anyway thumb up

more_horiz
Nicolas wrote:
program to calculate the hash table

mediafire.com ?wbk1k800cjvv3br

Monks 1.3 Ultimate.ctg - Page 3 Screen10

any in english language?

more_horiz
@chuckyblack wrote:
can u post the game againt 1337 chess Pro Versi2 or Versi3 Remon...thanks anyway thumb up

Hi I searched for what you stated and didn't find except 1337 chess Pro v2 so here are 20 games of Monks 1.3 Absolute vs 1337chess PRO v2 thumb up 

Monks 1.3 Ultimate.ctg - Page 3 Dzjhjda
PGN

Monks 1.3 Absolute is the last update for Monks 1.3 and would be released tomorrow.

Good luck!

more_horiz
why not test with Monks 1.3 Ultimate?

more_horiz
Thanks RemonMelika
Can not believe in my eyes the results
Absolutely 1.3 Monks thumb up 

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum: