Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Monks.ctg

descriptionMonks.ctg EmptyMonks.ctg

more_horiz
Monks.ctg 2XV7iJA

Hey Everyone!

Monks 1.3 Absolute

-The last update for Monks 1.3 presenting more tightly tuned positions in depth
-Book contains 17,840,499 different and strong positions exactly
-Sicilian Najdorf: 6.Bg5 e6 Opening ++
-Advanced tuning for Black moves against multiple White opening variations.
-Capable of reaching high CI in blitz
-Tuning based on 12 core-machine's PGNs in playchess (update)
-Manually added strong variations (20,000 mN+)
-Includes == endgames
-Includes ++ endgames
-Ultra deep analysis for moves 1-25
-Avoids = or unclear positions, Seeks += or -= within clear positions.

Book: Monks 1.3 Absolute.ctg
Author: Remon R. Melika

Code:

https://mega.co.nz/#!gN0xFIJK!OYMvVB7H6H9w9K_U7FtECG3T3V8O3IO6F0lvmbPzfU0

or

Code:

http://rs816p5.rapidshare.com/files/3989219442/Monks 1.3 Absolute.7z

Password: absolutemonks95

Optimize: 0-100


Good luck in your games!

Sincerely.

Last edited by RemonMelika on Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionMonks.ctg EmptyRe: Monks.ctg

more_horiz
Thanks Remon thumb up thumb up

descriptionMonks.ctg EmptyRe: Monks.ctg

more_horiz
Thanks Remon clap 

descriptionMonks.ctg EmptyRe: Monks.ctg

more_horiz
Many, many thanks Remon, for your outstanding hard work in this whole Monks series. Very strong and effective books clap  clap  clap 

descriptionMonks.ctg EmptyRe: Monks.ctg

more_horiz
Thanks Remon:clap clapclap clap clap clap clap clap 

descriptionMonks.ctg EmptyRe: Monks.ctg

more_horiz
Thank you very much Remonk thumb up 

descriptionMonks.ctg EmptyRe: Monks.ctg

more_horiz
THANK you very much also from my side !

descriptionMonks.ctg EmptyRe: Monks.ctg

more_horiz
Dear Remon  4 times the download stops Please another link
Thank you
Monks.ctg Captur12

descriptionMonks.ctg EmptyRe: Monks.ctg

more_horiz
Remon R. Melika, good book good job!!!

descriptionMonks.ctg EmptyRe: Monks.ctg

more_horiz
Awesome!!!evil 

descriptionMonks.ctg EmptyRe: Monks.ctg

more_horiz
By any chance...have you ever tested Monks 1.3 Absolute against Strong Sicilian?

descriptionMonks.ctg EmptyRe: Monks.ctg

more_horiz
very good book thumb up honestly

descriptionMonks.ctg EmptyRe: Monks.ctg

more_horiz
Thanks everyone for the encouraging feedback! Appreciated thumb up 




@alyaldeen wrote:
Dear Remon  4 times the download stops Please another link
Thank you
Here is a Mirror link! thumb up 

Code:

http://rs816p5.rapidshare.com/files/3989219442/Monks 1.3 Absolute.7z
Password: absolutemonks95



VocalTechnique wrote:
By any chance...have you ever tested Monks 1.3 Absolute against Strong Sicilian?
The first release of Monks 1.3, Monks 1.3 Extreme, did already beat that book however I can run the test again with the new updates for you thumb up

descriptionMonks.ctg EmptyRe: Monks.ctg

more_horiz
Did you test against Gladius or Sicilian attack 7.0?

descriptionMonks.ctg EmptyRe: Monks.ctg

more_horiz
Thank you !

descriptionMonks.ctg EmptyRe: Monks.ctg

more_horiz
Thanks Remon for the Monks trilogy good job thumb up 
done...

descriptionMonks.ctg EmptyRe: Monks.ctg

more_horiz
Hi, Remon Melika
Do you recommend this book to be used in long games? say 16 minute games or longer. Or which of your books are good in long games?
clap  Your books are great! Thank you for sharing your strong books, not many do that nowadays.
thumb up clap

descriptionMonks.ctg EmptyRe: Monks.ctg

more_horiz
This opening book reminds me of the Vesely 1.0 era...Does anyone else remember this? Back then Vesely was unbeatable.

descriptionMonks.ctg EmptyRe: Monks.ctg

more_horiz
Thanks for the feedback, everyone! Gratefully, it always makes me eager to improve my work when I see your encouragement!

@Red Train wrote:
Hi, Remon Melika
Do you recommend this book to be used in long games? say 16 minute games or longer. Or which of your books are good in long games?
Thanks for using my books, mate! smile 

Monks 1.3 Absolute plays long games very fine however it is more preferred to be used in Blitz/Bullet games because it bluffs hardwares in some lines thumb up

descriptionMonks.ctg EmptyRe: Monks.ctg

more_horiz
@RemonMelika wrote:
Thanks for the feedback, everyone! Gratefully, it always makes me eager to improve my work when I see your encouragement!

@Red Train wrote:
Hi, Remon Melika
Do you recommend this book to be used in long games? say 16 minute games or longer. Or which of your books are good in long games?
Thanks for using my books, mate! smile 

Monks 1.3 Absolute plays long games very fine however it is more preferred to be used in Blitz/Bullet games because it bluffs hardwares in some lines thumb up

Thank you for the quick reply to my question
smile

descriptionMonks.ctg EmptyRe: Monks.ctg

more_horiz
can u test with deep fritz 12 or 13 book? thanks anyway bigsmile

descriptionMonks.ctg EmptyRe: Monks.ctg

more_horiz
VocalTechnique wrote:
This opening book reminds me of the Vesely 1.0 era...Does anyone else remember this? Back then Vesely was unbeatable.
Yes, I do remember that one. It was a massive ctg book, about 4 or 5 Gigs right?

descriptionMonks.ctg EmptyRe: Monks.ctg

more_horiz
@Red Train wrote:
VocalTechnique wrote:
This opening book reminds me of the Vesely 1.0 era...Does anyone else remember this? Back then Vesely was unbeatable.
Yes, I do remember that one. It was a massive ctg book, about 4 or 5 Gigs right?  

Monks.ctg 3182-95Monks.ctg 263-78
RemonMelika (Monks) 
      vs       

qeclqatl (Vesely)
smile

descriptionMonks.ctg EmptyRe: Monks.ctg

more_horiz
Hi Remon! What is next plan? keep updating Monk books or go to new different book? I am waiting for more!!! thumb up 

descriptionMonks.ctg EmptyRe: Monks.ctg

more_horiz
That's the one!! Yes it was about 4 gigs

descriptionMonks.ctg EmptyRe: Monks.ctg

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum