Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionTESTING SUITES OR GUI'S..ETC.. EmptyTESTING SUITES OR GUI'S..ETC..

more_horiz
Im looking for a very reliable and easy to use and stable test suite for testing Books,and engines..

I also need it to be able to test multiple engines and multiple books.. do gauntlet and round robin modes/swiss whatever..

deep fritz 13 keeps giving me an error when i try to run multiple books using same engine.. but i make a copy of the engine and put it in differnt folders thruout my HD and make the engine name like Houdini 3 x64 A- for book A
Houdini 3 B for Book B and so on..if i try and test 4 books or more it wont let me after few games it stops gives ana error and freezes.. when i run the book tests for each engine i just just 1 core/thread i am using a quadcore PC for the testing and hash i use 128 or 64 hash timer 3+0 and max moves 175. if just 1 book vs 1 book only.. i run both engines on 2 cores/threads and hash at 256 ..any help please thanks..

descriptionTESTING SUITES OR GUI'S..ETC.. EmptyMake sure you have ponder off

more_horiz
My suggestion: 1- make sure ponder is off.
2- If the problem persists, try making copies of the same book and have them on different folders, similar to what you did with the engines.

Good luck, and keep results posted.thumb up 

descriptionTESTING SUITES OR GUI'S..ETC.. EmptyRe: TESTING SUITES OR GUI'S..ETC..

more_horiz
Arena is the best expect it has a hash error for Houdini 3 for me. It's standard procedure to have to duplicate an engine to assign a different opening book for testing. Why are you using 1 core for an engine? Run 4 cores for engine. Just do one engine vs one engine at a time. Ponder off unless you really want to test it.

descriptionTESTING SUITES OR GUI'S..ETC.. EmptyRe: TESTING SUITES OR GUI'S..ETC..

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum