Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionICCF2013v1.CTG EmptyICCF2013v1.CTG

more_horiz
Author:Regulus
The opening book is made ​​up of the server games (about 300,000), played on ICCF (ICCF) on September 1, 2013.
Rar archive file is 300 MB

Code:

http://yadi.sk/d/z5O7BqMU9vKXz
Note : Please download as soon as possible because i don't keep any back up of the things i upload and once the link is dead then i am helpless too.
If you like this posting Please Click "thanks" biggrin 

descriptionICCF2013v1.CTG EmptyRe: ICCF2013v1.CTG

more_horiz
thank chees bender thanks regulus

descriptionICCF2013v1.CTG EmptyRe: ICCF2013v1.CTG

more_horiz
@Che$$Bender wrote:
Author:Regulus
The opening book is made ​​up of the server games (about 300,000), played on ICCF (ICCF) on September 1, 2013.
Rar archive file is 300 MB

Code:

http://yadi.sk/d/z5O7BqMU9vKXz

thanks Che$$Bender.

descriptionICCF2013v1.CTG EmptyRe: ICCF2013v1.CTG

more_horiz
Mirror link please !
It's too slow sad

descriptionICCF2013v1.CTG EmptyRe: ICCF2013v1.CTG

more_horiz
weak book rolleyes

descriptionICCF2013v1.CTG EmptyRe: ICCF2013v1.CTG

more_horiz
thanks

descriptionICCF2013v1.CTG EmptyRe: ICCF2013v1.CTG

more_horiz
setting for this book???

descriptionICCF2013v1.CTG EmptyRe: ICCF2013v1.CTG

more_horiz
ICCF2013v1.CTG 1110

1-100 as Shown in the picture.
first click Optimize thumb up

descriptionICCF2013v1.CTG EmptyRe: ICCF2013v1.CTG

more_horiz
very weak book
ICCF2013v1.CTG 2ithgty
PGN
http://rghost.net/48999349

descriptionICCF2013v1.CTG EmptyRe: ICCF2013v1.CTG

more_horiz
Shoken if You look at the games You posted , the engine named "Houdini 3 Pro x64 ICCF2013v1c" Played without book... just check the games, whenever ICCF move it always lose time (so no book moves) and the engine gives an evaluation (confirms that engine is moving by itself without a book)
So at the end Your test is Poisoned Arrow vs no book

descriptionICCF2013v1.CTG EmptyRe: ICCF2013v1.CTG

more_horiz
@Fauzi wrote:
Shoken if You look at the games You posted , the engine named "Houdini 3 Pro x64 ICCF2013v1c" Played without book... just check the games, whenever ICCF move it always lose time (so no book moves) and the engine gives an evaluation (confirms that engine is moving by itself without a book)
So at the end Your test is Poisoned Arrow vs no book
i don't think so it's playing without book ... i checked 4 times so it's not possible vs no book pgn is proof of test think 

descriptionICCF2013v1.CTG EmptyRe: ICCF2013v1.CTG

more_horiz
I'm not saying that You are lying or that You did that in purpose, but games are clear to be understood
the engine always moved all the moves by itself without the help of book , so the cases are 2:
1- You have made some mistakes in setting the engine to play with the respective book or played with the settings (but seems You said You check 4 times maybe the second case is more possible)
2- whoever created the book have set the settings of the book in such a way that exist a tree of the book but none of the moves are made playable (0% chance to make that moves , for all the moves)
but since I don't have Chessbase I cannot check that, maybe someone else will take a look at the book tree and the percentages of the tree and give us a feedback.

descriptionICCF2013v1.CTG EmptyRe: ICCF2013v1.CTG

more_horiz
@Fauzi wrote:
I'm not saying that You are lying or that You did that in purpose, but games are clear to be understood
the engine always moved all the moves by itself without the help of book , so the cases are 2:
1- You have made some mistakes in setting the engine to play with the respective book or played with the settings (but seems You said You check 4 times maybe the second case is more possible)
2- whoever created the book have set the settings of the book in such a way that exist a tree of the book but none of the moves are made playable (0% chance to make that moves , for all the moves)
but since I don't have Chessbase I cannot check that, maybe someone else will take a look at the book tree and the percentages of the tree and give us a feedback.

Hi guys, I have checked. The book is working well. Probably shoken should test carefully again cool 

descriptionICCF2013v1.CTG EmptyRe: ICCF2013v1.CTG

more_horiz
Book Very Weak lost all items cry redface 

descriptionICCF2013v1.CTG EmptyRe: ICCF2013v1.CTG

more_horiz
@MadMax777 wrote:
@Fauzi wrote:
I'm not saying that You are lying or that You did that in purpose, but games are clear to be understood
the engine always moved all the moves by itself without the help of book , so the cases are 2:
1- You have made some mistakes in setting the engine to play with the respective book or played with the settings (but seems You said You check 4 times maybe the second case is more possible)
2- whoever created the book have set the settings of the book in such a way that exist a tree of the book but none of the moves are made playable (0% chance to make that moves , for all the moves)
but since I don't have Chessbase I cannot check that, maybe someone else will take a look at the book tree and the percentages of the tree and give us a feedback.
Hi guys, I have checked. The book is working well. Probably shoken should test carefully again cool 
ok dear i have to test again. i test 10 games but it's not working better as my friend said anyway guys thnx for share thumb up 

descriptionICCF2013v1.CTG EmptyRe: ICCF2013v1.CTG

more_horiz
thanks Che$$Bender,Book is Good thumb up 
It mainly plays 3 variations by Optimizing it correctly with Variety of Play to extreme left,Minimum Games 1,first variation is B-90(best ever variation Of a computer engine Game) second variation is B-95(to confuse chess engines In some lines) and third is B-97(as we all Know Poisoned pawn trap,which cause positional errors)bigsmile 

@shoken wrote:
very weak book
ICCF2013v1.CTG 2ithgty
PGN
http://rghost.net/48999349
the Games Posted By you Shoken Contains many Variations well how?Test again These many games are not enough to prove this is a bad book smile

descriptionICCF2013v1.CTG EmptyRe: ICCF2013v1.CTG

more_horiz
@Wolverine3163 wrote:
thanks Che$$Bender,Book is Good thumb up 
It mainly plays 3 variations by Optimizing it correctly with Variety of Play to extreme left,Minimum Games 1,first variation is B-90(best ever variation Of a computer engine Game) second variation is B-95(to confuse chess engines In some lines) and third is B-97(as we all Know Poisoned pawn trap,which cause positional errors)bigsmile 

@shoken wrote:
very weak book
ICCF2013v1.CTG 2ithgty
PGN
http://rghost.net/48999349
the Games Posted By you Shoken Contains many Variations well how?Test again These many games are not enough to prove this is a bad book smile
ok dear this time i have 70 games i think it's enough for it think 

descriptionICCF2013v1.CTG EmptyRe: ICCF2013v1.CTG

more_horiz
i think i have to stop test now look lose games
ICCF2013v1.CTG 2h2dusy

descriptionICCF2013v1.CTG EmptyRe: ICCF2013v1.CTG

more_horiz
@shoken wrote:
i think i have to stop test now look lose games
ICCF2013v1.CTG 2h2dusy
what about the games? razz

descriptionICCF2013v1.CTG EmptyRe: ICCF2013v1.CTG

more_horiz
here is final games & result with proof of before start testing
ICCF2013v1.CTG 2quro1f
Game result
ICCF2013v1.CTG 2hd2u1j
PGN
http://rghost.net/49021368
PGI
http://rghost.net/49021400

descriptionICCF2013v1.CTG EmptyRe: ICCF2013v1.CTG

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum