Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

BooksWar News

descriptionBooksWar News - Page 5 EmptyRe: BooksWar News

more_horiz
@Nailesh wrote:
Hi friend link- Monks 1.4.ctg please if possible.Thanks in advance.

This is a private book.

descriptionBooksWar News - Page 5 EmptyRe: BooksWar News

more_horiz
Vladimir wrote:
- BooksWar 6 (Tournament Start Date: 1 March 2014).
Note: I will test 5 books (Maximum).



Tomorrow I will start downloading the books...

descriptionBooksWar News - Page 5 EmptyRe: BooksWar News

more_horiz
Great!!!! thumb up

descriptionBooksWar News - Page 5 EmptyRe: BooksWar News

more_horiz
Thanks Vladimir. Looking forward to it already.

descriptionBooksWar News - Page 5 EmptyRe: BooksWar News

more_horiz
Thank you Vladimir.  smile 

descriptionBooksWar News - Page 5 EmptyRe: BooksWar News

more_horiz
Vladimir wrote:
- BooksWar 6 (Tournament Start Date: 1 March 2014).
Note: I will test 5 books (Maximum).



hello Vladimir, what is the List of participants so far ? thumb up

descriptionBooksWar News - Page 5 EmptyRe: BooksWar News

more_horiz
BooksWar 6 - Participants:

- Terminator-007.ctg
- TheBoSS v2.ctg
- DoomNS+.ctg
- Mohammed Alqahtani Sweep.ctg
- Blue 2.ctg

descriptionBooksWar News - Page 5 EmptyRe: BooksWar News

more_horiz
Vladimir wrote:
BooksWar 6 - Participants:

- Terminator-007.ctg
- TheBoSS v2.ctg
- DoomNS+.ctg
- Mohammed Alqahtani Sweep.ctg
- Blue 2.ctg

MQ is the winner off course  clap 

descriptionBooksWar News - Page 5 EmptyRe: BooksWar News

more_horiz
@muamarlppi wrote:
MQ is the winner off course   clap 


Blue 2 is the winner razz Blue 2 is a monster killer! I like the book... clap

descriptionBooksWar News - Page 5 EmptyRe: BooksWar News

more_horiz
Blue 2 is very strong
i like it

descriptionBooksWar News - Page 5 EmptyRe: BooksWar News

more_horiz
Testing with private book for what? if the goal is to Encourage the use of better. I know Book THEBOSS v2 nobody has.

the challenges are very good, but the User had to have access to books . Only opinion.

descriptionBooksWar News - Page 5 EmptyRe: BooksWar News

more_horiz
Vladimir wrote:
BooksWar 6 - Participants:

- Terminator-007.ctg
- TheBoSS v2.ctg
- DoomNS+.ctg
- Mohammed Alqahtani Sweep.ctg
- Blue 2.ctg


Thank you dear Vladimir. thumb up

descriptionBooksWar News - Page 5 EmptyRe: BooksWar News

more_horiz
test MQ2.0

descriptionBooksWar News - Page 5 EmptyRe: BooksWar News

more_horiz
@meherrunisha wrote:
test MQ2.0


MQ2.0 vs. TheBoSSSS was a great match.

MQ2.0 had the edge in my test .

descriptionBooksWar News - Page 5 EmptyRe: BooksWar News

more_horiz
BooksWar 6
https://www.chess2u.com/t8191-bookswar-6-tournament

descriptionBooksWar News - Page 5 EmptyRe: BooksWar News

more_horiz
WE are waiting for your result.. think think think 

descriptionBooksWar News - Page 5 EmptyRe: BooksWar News

more_horiz
Thank you so much Vladimir! thumb up

descriptionBooksWar News - Page 5 EmptyRe: BooksWar News

more_horiz
- BooksWar 6 tournament (finished).
https://www.chess2u.com/t8191p30-bookswar-6-tournament#52057

- BooksWar rating list (6 March 2014).
https://www.chess2u.com/t7735p15-bookswar-rating-list-updated#52058

- BooksWar 7 (Tournament Start Date: 1 April 2014).
Note: I will test 5 books (Maximum).

descriptionBooksWar News - Page 5 EmptyRe: BooksWar News

more_horiz
Vladimir wrote:
- BooksWar 6 tournament (finished).
https://www.chess2u.com/t8191p30-bookswar-6-tournament#52057

- BooksWar rating list (6 March 2014).
https://www.chess2u.com/t7735p15-bookswar-rating-list-updated#52058

- BooksWar 7 (Tournament Start Date: 1 April 2014).
Note: I will test 5 books (Maximum).



Thank you very much dear Vladimir.. great job as usual. thumb up

descriptionBooksWar News - Page 5 EmptyRe: BooksWar News

more_horiz
What are the Books? Any Idea Vladimir?

descriptionBooksWar News - Page 5 EmptyRe: BooksWar News

more_horiz
@gobinath wrote:
What are the Books? Any Idea Vladimir?

The list of participants will be announced on Monday, March 31.

descriptionBooksWar News - Page 5 EmptyRe: BooksWar News

more_horiz
Awesome possom! Great moderators who exceed their expectations make forums that exceed expectations.

descriptionBooksWar News - Page 5 EmptyRe: BooksWar News

more_horiz
Vladimir wrote:
@gobinath wrote:
What are the Books? Any Idea Vladimir?

The list of participants will be announced on Monday, March 31.


We have to wait too long,, I hope this war7 something special bcoz of every book updated version out,, EX - Blue 3, MQ 3, Doom 3,, So good fight war 7..  thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up 

descriptionBooksWar News - Page 5 EmptyRe: BooksWar News

more_horiz
@gobinath wrote:
Vladimir wrote:
@gobinath wrote:
What are the Books? Any Idea Vladimir?

The list of participants will be announced on Monday, March 31.


We have to wait too long,, I hope this war7 something special bcoz of every book updated version out,, EX - Blue 3, MQ 3, Doom 3,, So good fight war 7..  thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up 


Only version 3 book missing is from Terminator. May be we are using the same book Terminator 007 (Winner of Bookswar 6 clap ) or may be we can see a new book from terminator before the war.  cool 

descriptionBooksWar News - Page 5 EmptyRe: BooksWar News

more_horiz
For sure sunny.........

the new book will be on floor before 31st MARCH,  thumb up 

descriptionBooksWar News - Page 5 EmptyRe: BooksWar News

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum