Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Boom chess2u CTG & Wal BIN Books

descriptionBoom chess2u CTG & Wal BIN Books EmptyBoom chess2u CTG & Wal BIN Books

more_horiz
Books (CTG & BIN)

It contains:

- Boom chess2u ctg
- Wal bin (Bonus book)

Code:

https://mega.co.nz/#!6Ut2BALZ!K4ybAl8dtHcGee4yiVfQ9yAROmQevUs3NGwf7PynzVE

* Boom chess2u ctg is close the same that Boom FIM, only difference is that I added Boom 5x vs Monks 1.4 tour games.
* If you make a match between Boom chess2u vs Boom FIM will be almost all games if not all draws.

Cheers!!!

PASSWORD = https://www.chess2u.com/

Last edited by Waldemar on Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 5 times in total

descriptionBoom chess2u CTG & Wal BIN Books EmptyRe: Boom chess2u CTG & Wal BIN Books

more_horiz
thumb up 

Last edited by thebossss on Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionBoom chess2u CTG & Wal BIN Books EmptyRe: Boom chess2u CTG & Wal BIN Books

more_horiz
May i have password please? I wont share with anyone as the lord is my witness.... Thankyou in advance thumb up 

more_horiz
clap nice going

more_horiz
How to use BIN book in Fritz:

Boom chess2u CTG & Wal BIN Books Bin_in11

descriptionBoom chess2u CTG & Wal BIN Books Emptyplease password i am member

more_horiz
give-me password please i am member private...thanks friend.

more_horiz
My polyglot.exe and polyglot.ini if you dont have anywhere:

mediafire.com download/5x231f1ko73s2hm/Polyglot.rar

Last edited by Waldemar on Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
pls send me the pw of Boom Chess2U, thx

more_horiz
@Waldemar wrote:
Books (CTG & BIN)

It contains:

- Boom chess2u ctg
- Wal bin (Bonus book)

Code:

* My next 1 minute tours will use Wal.bin, so I release the book only to this forum.
* Boom chess2u ctg is close the same that Boom FIM, only difference is that I added Boom 5x vs Monks 1.4 tour games.
* If you make a match between Boom chess2u vs Boom FIM will be almost all games if not all draws.
* Wal.bin will be tuned and improved after every tour or new books are being released

PS 01 The file is password protected, password will be sent by PM and only to few members, because I will work from now on in Wal.bin against many books I dont want this book in many hands... Who gets Wal.bin will also get future improvements.

PS 02 Who has Wal.bin, please don't share to anyone. I will do with the book the same I did with Boom series...The difference is Wal.bin will stay in private only to few members here.

Cheers!!!
thank you

more_horiz
hello
Please send me PW...thanks in Advance...

more_horiz
hello,
Please password s book, thank you in advance

more_horiz
Thanks Waldemar.

more_horiz
Hi
Please send me PW...thanks

more_horiz
Ok, book will be free!

Last edited by Waldemar on Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Thx Waldemar! thumb up

more_horiz
Hello Waldemar

Could you please send me password for the books?

Thanks in advance

Sorry Waldemar, it works for free now. I did not read the page til the end redface 

Congratulations for having release a bin book.

more_horiz
Wal.bin is not recommended to serious games just a bonus book.

I will abandon the project work in a bin book like i did to Boom ctg, reasons:

1- bin books give us a lot of work to make it better after every tour
2- close nobody uses bin books
3- too bad to add moves manually one by one
4- ctg book fast and sweet
5- ctg book almost everyone uses it
6- 1 click and i have complete game in the book

So, I am back to ctg books and leaving bin books away.

Have a nice day!!!

more_horiz
Great! Welcome back Wald! bigsmile

more_horiz
@Waldemar wrote:
Books (CTG & BIN)

It contains:

- Boom chess2u ctg
- Wal bin (Bonus book)

Code:

Cheers!!!

The book was very good clap clap clap 
Thank you waldemar clap 

more_horiz

@Waldemar wrote:
Wal.bin is not recommended to serious games just a bonus book.

I will abandon the project work in a bin book like i did to Boom ctg, reasons:

1- bin books give us a lot of work to make it better after every tour
2- close nobody uses bin books
3- too bad to add moves manually one by one
4- ctg book fast and sweet
5- ctg book almost everyone uses it
6- 1 click and i have complete game in the book

So, I am back to ctg books and leaving bin books away.

Have a nice day!!!
I like this answer very much! Thank you. CTG books are much better. But I would love to have a copy of your Boom Chess2u.bin book. You are well known in Pogo my friend dear XsupremeX.

Vocal

more_horiz
por favor la contraseña

more_horiz

more_horiz
Hi all, i'm new member n i'm happy to be among you. Waldemar, would you like to send me links of the both books please: Boom chess2u ctg and Wal bin books

more_horiz
Link already in this post with password

more_horiz
oh! excuse me Wal redface

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum