Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

pollWho will be the BooksWar 2 winner?

Boom 5x
50%
My Friends 1.0
50%
Total Votes:

descriptionInteresting fighting between Boom 5x and My Friends 1.0 !!! EmptyInteresting fighting between Boom 5x and My Friends 1.0 !!!

more_horiz
https://www.chess2u.com/t7803p15-bookswar-2

Who will be the BooksWar 2 winner?

Boom 5x
My Friends 1.0

smile

descriptionInteresting fighting between Boom 5x and My Friends 1.0 !!! Emptymy vote for my book

more_horiz
waelsae wrote:
https://www.chess2u.com/t7803p15-bookswar-2

Who will be the BooksWar 2 winner?

Boom 5x
My Friends 1.0

smile

my vote for my book

descriptionInteresting fighting between Boom 5x and My Friends 1.0 !!! EmptyRe: Interesting fighting between Boom 5x and My Friends 1.0 !!!

more_horiz
12 x 12 votation biggrin 

descriptionInteresting fighting between Boom 5x and My Friends 1.0 !!! EmptyRe: Interesting fighting between Boom 5x and My Friends 1.0 !!!

more_horiz
Boom 5x.

more_horiz
dass wrote:
Boom 5x.

more_horiz
Hello! Why are you testing Boom 5x? when Boom Fim and Boom chess2u ctg are newer books, i dont understand why you are testing old books? Thanks in advance.

more_horiz
FIM 2 is the latest version (not Boom Fim or Boom chess2u ctg), read:

@Waldemar wrote:
Boom series will continue with different name but same book (FIM ctg), it is the continuation of Boom FIM ctg. Later new topic and link for FIM series.
And i already test it.

more_horiz
Ok thankyou for reply. My mistake. Great work Vladimir thumb up

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum