Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionHeron impossible engine EmptyHeron impossible engine

more_horiz
mediafire.com download/xa9k1rfbqgmaqmp/Heron+impossible.rar

descriptionHeron impossible engine EmptyRe: Heron impossible engine

more_horiz
Thanks dass. thumb up

more_horiz
it is only for new pc i7, and SSE42

more_horiz
Thanks for sharing dass!

more_horiz
Martin Thoresen wrote:
Damir wrote:
I smell a rat here...

Indeed.

This guy has been asking me over and over to include it in the next TCEC so I told him to inform the community here at talkchess.com first, because I also smell a rat.

Marco Costalba wrote:

"If this guy is the same of Amitis, then it is not only a rat, but even an illegal rat! Because that SF derivation is illegal given that comes without sources in a blatantly violation of GPL license.

GPL violation of SF is illegal and shall be prevented, and here the community can do a lot. We don't have the will nor the possibility to go with lawyers, but I think this is not necessary.

Indeed the best defence of SF can be done by all of us, as a community,:do not give any visibility to illegal derivations. This is something everybody of us, even if not involved directly with SF, can do and I strongly invite to do.

If you believe that SF has been fun / useful / good for you then please don't give any visibility to illegal engines. This would be a concrete and important sign for me that what we do for free and for everybody makes sense.

I tried to pass this concept in the past, but failed. In particular a well known tester did not understood / chose to not understand that if he has fun testing tens of SF versions he has also to honour the only thing we ask to this community: please respect our will to release the engine as GPL."

more_horiz
That's a stock 4 clone twisted rolleyes 

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum