Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionViolet EmptyViolet

more_horiz
Violet
by Dr. Lindgren
http://violetchess.com/home

descriptionViolet EmptyRe: Violet

more_horiz
Violet 1.2
A few bugs have been fixed in the hash table, but deep mode the null move heuristic are currently broken.
http://violetchess.com/home

descriptionViolet EmptyRe: Violet

more_horiz
Violet 1.2
- new Win32 builds
http://violetchess.com/home

descriptionViolet EmptyRe: Violet

more_horiz
Violet 2.0
- a few bugs have been fixed in the UCI interface
- valuation has been improved greatly
http://violetchess.com/home

descriptionViolet EmptyRe: Violet

more_horiz
Violet 2.0
- silent update, version number unchanged.
http://violetchess.com/home

descriptionViolet Emptyviolet

more_horiz
I have never been able to un-zip this engine. I thought it might be me,  so I went to two higher powers and they could not do it either. I think I was able to apply 32 bit but not the 64 bit. think 

descriptionViolet EmptyRe: Violet

more_horiz
@sharpov wrote:
I have never been able to un-zip this engine. I thought it might be me,  so I went to two higher powers and they could not do it either. I think  I was able to apply 32 bit  but not the 64 bit. think 

Same here. I get this error message "The program can't start because MSVCP110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

descriptionViolet EmptyRe: Violet

more_horiz
Violet 2.5
- a few bugs have been fixed in the UCI interface. She should not hang after finding mate
http://violetchess.com/download

descriptionViolet EmptyRe: Violet

more_horiz
Violet 2.500
- re-released as version 2.500 (from 2.5)
http://violetchess.com/download

descriptionViolet EmptyRe: Violet

more_horiz
Really wish that this engine didn't keep asking for dll files.
Have never been able to use it. confused

descriptionViolet EmptyRe: Violet

more_horiz
@Graham Banks wrote:
Really wish that this engine didn't keep asking for dll files.
Have never been able to use it.   confused

It works fine on my system...Windows7 x64.

descriptionViolet EmptyRe: Violet

more_horiz
Steve.R wrote:
@Graham Banks wrote:
Really wish that this engine didn't keep asking for dll files.
Have never been able to use it.   confused

It works fine on my system...Windows7 x64.


Guess it's just luck of the draw.
Anyway, I'd have loved to test it, but I can't.

descriptionViolet EmptyRe: Violet

more_horiz
@Graham Banks wrote:
Steve.R wrote:
@Graham Banks wrote:
Really wish that this engine didn't keep asking for dll files.
Have never been able to use it.   confused

It works fine on my system...Windows7 x64.


Guess it's just luck of the draw.
Anyway, I'd have loved to test it, but I can't.

You can contact Jay by email at JayLindgren@gmail.com or message him on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/jay.lindgren.7

descriptionViolet EmptyRe: Violet

more_horiz
Steve.R wrote:
@Graham Banks wrote:
Steve.R wrote:
@Graham Banks wrote:
Really wish that this engine didn't keep asking for dll files.
Have never been able to use it.   confused

It works fine on my system...Windows7 x64.


Guess it's just luck of the draw.
Anyway, I'd have loved to test it, but I can't.

You can contact Jay by email at JayLindgren@gmail.com or message him on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/jay.lindgren.7


Thanks. Will do so.

descriptionViolet EmptyRe: Violet

more_horiz
Violet 3.0
http://violetchess.com/home

descriptionViolet EmptyViolet

more_horiz
I can not get this engine to load in Frit 12. It does not have anything in the authors space?!

descriptionViolet EmptyRe: Violet

more_horiz
v4.0

Homepage

descriptionViolet EmptyRe: Violet

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum