Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

My FrIendS BooK CollecTioN

descriptionMy FrIendS BooK CollecTioN - Page 3 EmptyRe: My FrIendS BooK CollecTioN

more_horiz
this download link is dead plz reupload new link

descriptionMy FrIendS BooK CollecTioN - Page 3 EmptyRe: My FrIendS BooK CollecTioN

more_horiz
@meherrunisha wrote:
This book is for my friends
Optimize 0-100

Download

Code:

https://db.tt/7HpacXqR

Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

sad

more_horiz
im uploading NEW link ...

CheSS 2u MembeR By MoHaMeD NaYeeM

more_horiz
Dropbox Server Problem.. PLEASE wait

more_horiz
redface  OKEY

more_horiz
New link please, Thankyou  thumb up 

descriptionMy FrIendS BooK CollecTioN - Page 3 EmptyMy FrIendS [BiGGesT Book]

more_horiz
My FrIendS BooK CollecTioN - Page 3 CLHQB

Download.. And Enjoy

Im Re uploaded......

more_horiz
thanks frend thank chess 2U

more_horiz
@Jimmy Riddler wrote:
New link please,  Thankyou  thumb up 

https://www.chess2u.com/t8069-my-friends-biggest-book#50790

more_horiz
My FrIendS BooK CollecTioN - Page 3 3573780

more_horiz
I like it, and approve this message!

more_horiz
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled! :(

more_horiz
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

more_horiz
wait please....
I am upload New link...

more_horiz
YOU MANY FANS HERE . hehehheee  clap 

more_horiz
Hello.. Mohamed.... i am waiting for Your book.. New Link Please... thumb up thumb up 
╚═════════ ೋღ❤️ღೋ ═════════╝

more_horiz
any news?

descriptionMy FrIendS BooK CollecTioN - Page 3 EmptyMy FrIends Mohamed Qhatane CTG

more_horiz
My FrIendS BooK CollecTioN - Page 3 Cooltext1404070310

Optimize 0-100
Download And Enjoy

Last edited by meherrunisha on Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
@meherrunisha wrote:

Latest Updated 31/1/2014 ... [6.15PM]

more_horiz
Thankyou  thumb up 

more_horiz
Hello, I need help, do not understand what is the best book.
Is the best, the last released?

more_horiz
@meherrunisha wrote:

meherrunisha doing great job with vg books... Keep going my friend!

more_horiz
Thanks very much... thumb up 

more_horiz
I am ever impressed with the My Friends Book series!
The strength and power of the black pieces shine for you. I am a big advocate of the Sicilian Defence and your book lines, I use on regular basis for engine matches with stockfish. In my opinion, this book is well suited for the playing style of the stockfish engine. I also can tell you have put a considerable amount of time tuning your books. Thank you for sharing your hard earned work with the chess2u community.

Thank you.

more_horiz
Thank you very much meherrunisha <3.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum