Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionPlease Blue.ctg link EmptyPlease Blue.ctg link

more_horiz
Can someone post a download link please? Thanks in advanced.

descriptionPlease Blue.ctg link EmptyRe: Please Blue.ctg link

more_horiz
no link?

descriptionPlease Blue.ctg link EmptyRe: Please Blue.ctg link

more_horiz
waelsae wrote:
Can someone post a download link please? Thanks in advanced.
sendspace.com mo11nk

descriptionPlease Blue.ctg link EmptyRe: Please Blue.ctg link

more_horiz
@regine1 wrote:
waelsae wrote:
Can someone post a download link please? Thanks in advanced.

    sendspace.com mo11nk


Thank you very much regine1. thumb up

Now i have the first 3 books in the BooksWar rating list!  Mafia, PoisonedArrows6x and now BaBy_BluE.  thumb up

descriptionPlease Blue.ctg link EmptyRe: Please Blue.ctg link

more_horiz
waelsae wrote:
@regine1 wrote:
waelsae wrote:
Can someone post a download link please? Thanks in advanced.

    sendspace.com mo11nk


Thank you very much regine1. thumb up

Now i have the first 3 books in the BooksWar rating list!  Mafia, PoisonedArrows6x and now BaBy_BluE.  thumb up


"Gotta collect 'em all!"

descriptionPlease Blue.ctg link EmptyRe: Please Blue.ctg link

more_horiz
Can you put new link for Blue please...? This one doesn't work anymore...

descriptionPlease Blue.ctg link EmptyRe: Please Blue.ctg link

more_horiz

Code:

https://mega.co.nz/#!xEE1jAjB!NY4b1krf8UbqLnUpush7J1XnseVh40Nh6noVhcf3eMw

descriptionPlease Blue.ctg link EmptyRe: Please Blue.ctg link

more_horiz
Hello Waldemar seems that the link is not working ...

descriptionPlease Blue.ctg link EmptyRe: Please Blue.ctg link

more_horiz
mega.co.nz #!xEE1jAjB!NY4b1krf8UbqLnUpush7J1XnseVh40Nh6noVhcf3eMw

link working

descriptionPlease Blue.ctg link EmptyRe: Please Blue.ctg link

more_horiz
thank you meherrunisha! thumb up  Now it is working! and how to optimize this book? what are the settings?  cool

descriptionPlease Blue.ctg link EmptyRe: Please Blue.ctg link

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum