Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionWhat a TLCV live broadcast looks like EmptyWhat a TLCV live broadcast looks like

more_horiz
What a TLCV live broadcast looks like Kdw4

descriptionWhat a TLCV live broadcast looks like EmptyRe: What a TLCV live broadcast looks like

more_horiz
You can use the "mini-board" feature to have several broadcasts on your screen.

What a TLCV live broadcast looks like U2tm

descriptionWhat a TLCV live broadcast looks like EmptyRe: What a TLCV live broadcast looks like

more_horiz
Where can i download TLCV?

more_horiz
D Samuel wrote:

http://home.pacific.net.au/~tommyinoz/client.zip

You may need to set firewall/router permission settings to be able to connect.
I think that many have difficulty doing this, otherwise I'm sure that many more would use it.

more_horiz
Not sure whether or not I should have posted this in Software subforum.
If I should have, then no problem if a mod moves it there.  cool 

more_horiz
@Graham Banks wrote:
D Samuel wrote:

http://home.pacific.net.au/~tommyinoz/client.zip

You may need to set firewall/router permission settings to be able to connect.
I think that many have difficulty doing this, otherwise I'm sure that many more would use it.

Works perfectly here! Thanks Graham. thumb up

more_horiz
I don't understand why I always get this error message that says "You have been disconnected due to no response from the server." After about 15/20 Minutes.

What a TLCV live broadcast looks like 2014-010

more_horiz
@Ahmed Kamal wrote:
I don't understand why I always get this error message that says "You have been disconnected due to no response from the server." After about 15/20 Minutes.

What a TLCV live broadcast looks like 2014-010

Which port?
I'll check it out for you.

more_horiz
This one: fonzychess.dyndns.org - 16189.

more_horiz
@Ahmed Kamal wrote:

I'm not sure. I was able to connect just now. Try again - he might have had internet issues before.

more_horiz
@Graham Banks wrote:
@Ahmed Kamal wrote:

I'm not sure. I was able to connect just now. Try again - he might have had internet issues before.

It works fine, but i always get that error message after about 15/20 minutes.

I will try another ports, any suggestions?

more_horiz
@Ahmed Kamal wrote:
@Graham Banks wrote:
@Ahmed Kamal wrote:

It works fine, but i always get that error message after about 15/20 minutes.

I will try another ports, any suggestions?

I'm not sure why that happens. I can stay connected to most ports without that happening.
Fairly sure that message should only appear if the broadcast has been shut down.

more_horiz
Watching now with 3 ports in the same time:
GrahamCCRL.dyndns.org Port - 16083
GrahamCCRL.dyndns.org Port - 16002
fonzychess.dyndns.org - 16189

Let's see what will happen.

more_horiz
@Ahmed Kamal wrote:
Watching now with 3 ports in the same time:
GrahamCCRL.dyndns.org Port - 16083
GrahamCCRL.dyndns.org Port - 16002
fonzychess.dyndns.org - 16189

Let's see what will happen.

Sounds good.  smile 

more_horiz
It seems we have a new product! bigsmile
https://www.chess2u.com/t8445-livius-live-chess-viewer

thumb up

more_horiz
Hossam wrote:

Yes - Martin Sedlak's effort.  smile 

more_horiz
Connection failed. No response from the server. I couldnt use the program.

What a TLCV live broadcast looks like F-Ekran_Al__nt__s_559819780019569c

more_horiz
@nitewalker wrote:
Connection failed. No response from the server. I couldnt use the program.

What a TLCV live broadcast looks like F-Ekran_Al__nt__s_559819780019569c

The host name and port numbers are wrong for a start.
If you put the correct details in and still can't connect, it will be to do with either your router or firewall permissions.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum