Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionhello friends, Death Penalty series will return soon Emptyhello friends, Death Penalty series will return soon

more_horiz
after 2 and half years  time, Death penalty  and The War series will return soon...... looking for games, my friends those wanted to send me games please email me.......also looking for 2011 pcc database , 2012 pcc database and 2013 pcc database, elo 2600+ 3 to 5 min games  only by houdidni, and long games 30 to 60min+ by houdini  others engines also... my private book with updates, will all receive those who will send me games... thanks  lol  lol  lol  smile  smile  clap  clap  clap 

release date - 25th march........

email- brilliance@yahoo.com

with regards
I3rilliance
(rajdeb chakraborty)

Last edited by I3rilliance on Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionhello friends, Death Penalty series will return soon EmptyRe: hello friends, Death Penalty series will return soon

more_horiz
my email-------brillianceraj@yahoo.com

descriptionhello friends, Death Penalty series will return soon EmptyRe: hello friends, Death Penalty series will return soon

more_horiz
yugo55ax@Hotmail.com
merci

more_horiz
Thx rajdeb. thumb up

more_horiz
Great news cant wait  clap 

descriptionhello friends, Death Penalty series will return soon Emptyhi brilance i have send the games in your mail

more_horiz
my mail is iprapti@live.de thumb up 

more_horiz
@I3rilliance wrote:
hello friends, Death Penalty series will return soon

when? wink

descriptionhello friends, Death Penalty series will return soon Emptydeat penalty will return

more_horiz

the author already promise 20 days ago , and it is not free book ?

more_horiz
everything is not for free...strong or not...not sure smile smile smile smile 

more_horiz
Waiting for your new book, Thanks in advance  cool

more_horiz
my mail is m_a_h_00@yahoo.com

thanx my friend  thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up 

more_horiz
@I3rilliance wrote:
after 2 and half years  time, Death penalty  and The War series will return soon...... looking for games, my friends those wanted to send me games please email me.......also looking for 2011 pcc database , 2012 pcc database and 2013 pcc database, elo 2600+ 3 to 5 min games  only by houdidni, and long games 30 to 60min+ by houdini  others engines also... my private book with updates, will all receive those who will send me games... thanks  lol  lol  lol  smile  smile  clap  clap  clap 

email- brilliance@yahoo.com

with regards
I3rilliance
(rajdeb chakraborty)

Waiting for your book.. Would love to test it against some of the top books such as Blue3, DoomsD3, Doom's Revenge, MQ3 and Terminator007...  lol cool 

more_horiz
[quote="I3rilliance"]after 2 and half years  time, Death penalty  and The War series will return soon...... looking for games, my friends those wanted to send me games please email me.......also looking for 2011 pcc database , 2012 pcc database and 2013 pcc database, elo 2600+ 3 to 5 min games  only by houdidni, and long games 30 to 60min+ by houdini  others engines also... my private book with updates, will all receive those who will send me games... thanks  lol  lol  lol  smile  smile  clap  clap  clap 

Today is 25th March so could you please post the link?  think think think 

more_horiz
[quote="I3rilliance"]after 2 and half years  time, Death penalty  and The War series will return soon...... looking for games, my friends those wanted to send me games please email me.......also looking for 2011 pcc database , 2012 pcc database and 2013 pcc database, elo 2600+ 3 to 5 min games  only by houdidni, and long games 30 to 60min+ by houdini  others engines also... my private book with updates, will all receive those who will send me games... thanks  lol  lol  lol  smile  smile  clap  clap  clap 

Today 29th of March. Where is your book? I think 25th march has not come to your calendar yet?  think think think 

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum