I publish this version of Andscacs. Is not an official one. If nobody finds anything bad on it I will publish a new official version in a few days. www.andscacs.com/andscacs087215.zip
I decided to do like this as it has quite a few changes:
* Speed improvements.
* Time management improvements.
* Now is able to manage positions with up to 8 of any piece type, like this mate in 4 one, that previously make it crash:
qqqqqqqk/7q/8/8/8/8/Q7/KQQQQQQQ w - - 0 1
* Added Fathom Syzygy.
* Solved bug with Winboard.
* Solved bug in pondering.
* Added contempt parameter. Just a raw substitution of draw value.
* And as always bug solving and a lot of tuning of evaluation and search.
Is maybe 20-25 elo stronger in self play, without counting Syzygy.
So a more serious and complete version.
I would like to thank Ronald for Syzygy and Basil for Fathom. Also a lot of thanks to some people that have run some or a lot of tests for Andscacs: Terence Rattray, Johann Waeselynck, Deeds TacKtyK, and one of Adam Kostas.