Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Terminator Book : Terminator-007

descriptionTerminator Book : Terminator-007 EmptyTerminator Book : Terminator-007

more_horiz
Dear Friends,
Here by presenting you new series of terminator book.
hope you will appreciate this return of terminator series books.

Book is White piece dominating :

Setting :
optimize
1-100

Engine : Houdini 4 64 bit

link : mediafire.com ?yalcnhzcxpygx7y

 thumb up thumb up thumb up 

Best regards,
Terminator-I

descriptionTerminator Book : Terminator-007 EmptyRe: Terminator Book : Terminator-007

more_horiz
Welcome back Terminator  thumb up 

descriptionTerminator Book : Terminator-007 EmptyRe: Terminator Book : Terminator-007

more_horiz
thank you buddy !

descriptionTerminator Book : Terminator-007 EmptyRe: Terminator Book : Terminator-007

more_horiz
Thanks Terminator-I! Welcome back

descriptionTerminator Book : Terminator-007 EmptyRe: Terminator Book : Terminator-007

more_horiz
Thankyou  thumb up 

descriptionTerminator Book : Terminator-007 EmptyRe: Terminator Book : Terminator-007

more_horiz
@Terminator-I wrote:
Dear Friends,
                       Here by presenting you new series of terminator book.
hope you will appreciate this return of terminator series books.

Book is White piece dominating :

Setting :
optimize
1-100

Engine : Houdini 4 64 bit

link : mediafire.com ?yalcnhzcxpygx7y

 thumb up thumb up thumb up 

Best regards,
Terminator-I


Any user of Terminator comments pls, Is the book Stronger or not?  think think think 

descriptionTerminator Book : Terminator-007 EmptyRe: Terminator Book : Terminator-007

more_horiz
Let's get war  smile bigsmile

descriptionTerminator Book : Terminator-007 EmptyRe: Terminator Book : Terminator-007

more_horiz
i have to test  thumb up 

descriptionTerminator Book : Terminator-007 EmptyRe: Terminator Book : Terminator-007

more_horiz
AMD FX (TM)-8350Eight-Core-Processor ( 8 cpus).~4.00GHz . GDA- MSI- MS-7640
win 8 pro x64 with 8 GB Raam 2100 BUS DDR 3
Hashtable 1024 MB
GUI Rybka 4
WHITE B Teriminator 007
Black B Blue 2
Split depth 12
2 cores par egnine
Comptent 0
Ponder- learning off
NO TBS
Large Page activated
KNS/ 480 kilo nods per second/ 26.01/ Kns 12486
Biltz 3 minuts
Terminator Book : Terminator-007 2iqyiyb
PGN
http://rghost.net/52345573

Last edited by shoken on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionTerminator Book : Terminator-007 EmptyRe: Terminator Book : Terminator-007

more_horiz
@shoken wrote:
AMD FX (TM)-8350Eight-Core-Processor ( 8 cpus).~4.00GHz . GDA- MSI- MS-7640
win 8 pro x64 with 8 GB Raam 2100 BUS DDR 3
Hashtable 1024 MB
GUI Rybka 4
whtie B Teriminator 007
Black B Blue 2
Split depth 12
2 cores par egnine
Comptent 0
Ponder- learning off
NO TBS
Large Page activated
KNS/ 480 kilo nods per second/ 26.01/ Kns 12486
Biltz 3 minuts
Terminator Book : Terminator-007 2iqyiyb


where is the pgn file?

descriptionTerminator Book : Terminator-007 EmptyRe: Terminator Book : Terminator-007

more_horiz
HERE THE PGN  wink 
http://rghost.net/52345573

descriptionTerminator Book : Terminator-007 EmptyRe: Terminator Book : Terminator-007

more_horiz
@shoken wrote:
HERE THE PGN  wink 

great..  thumb up

descriptionTerminator Book : Terminator-007 EmptyRe: Terminator Book : Terminator-007

more_horiz
this book owesome if use syzygy bases (h4) .  thumb up 
thank bro .

descriptionTerminator Book : Terminator-007 EmptyRe: Terminator Book : Terminator-007

more_horiz
@NINJA_JENGKA wrote:
this book owesome if use syzygy bases (h4) .  thumb up 
thank bro .

i tested both side i get same result blue is more then strong terminator 007  thumb up
maybe in long game it will be strong i didn't tested in long time

descriptionTerminator Book : Terminator-007 EmptyRe: Terminator Book : Terminator-007

more_horiz
thumb up clap thumb up 

descriptionTerminator Book : Terminator-007 EmptyRe: Terminator Book : Terminator-007

more_horiz
Congrats Terminator-I ! clap
https://www.chess2u.com/t8191p15-bookswar-6-tournament

descriptionTerminator Book : Terminator-007 EmptyRe: Terminator Book : Terminator-007

more_horiz
The return of Terminator worth it  thumb up 

descriptionTerminator Book : Terminator-007 EmptyRe: Terminator Book : Terminator-007

more_horiz
Which book is More Powerful Terminator 007 or Blue 2? All buddy pls Answer,, I have some doubt bcoz Bookwar 6 shows Terminator 007 is best but here some result posted in here Blue 2 is Best so Just clear my doubt  rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes 

descriptionTerminator Book : Terminator-007 EmptyRe: Terminator Book : Terminator-007

more_horiz
https://www.chess2u.com/t8213-terminator-007-vs-mohamad-qhtane-30

descriptionTerminator Book : Terminator-007 EmptyRe: Terminator Book : Terminator-007

more_horiz
@peekoo wrote:
The return of Terminator worth it  thumb up 



waelsae wrote:



Much appreciated friends

warm regards,
Terminator-I

descriptionTerminator Book : Terminator-007 EmptyRe: Terminator Book : Terminator-007

more_horiz
This is a very deep tuned book. When I matched it against Blue 2, my chess engine played the book against Blue 2 up to move 18 then to move 56!

I wonder if this is the reason why I received so many draws as the results.

https://www.chess2u.com/t8195-terminator-007-vs-blue-2

descriptionTerminator Book : Terminator-007 EmptyRe: Terminator Book : Terminator-007

more_horiz
VocalTechnique wrote:
This is a very deep tuned book. When I matched it against Blue 2, my chess engine played the book against Blue 2 up to move 18 then to move 56!

I wonder if this is the reason why I received so many draws as the results.

https://www.chess2u.com/t8195-terminator-007-vs-blue-2



Why Terminator always move Nh3 then if opponent moves e5 then Terminator 007 book end thereafter engine works just one move moved,, Why it Happened? Anything i did wrong? Any buddy or Book Author pls clear this one?  think think think think 

descriptionTerminator Book : Terminator-007 EmptyRe: Terminator Book : Terminator-007

more_horiz
@gobinath wrote:
VocalTechnique wrote:
This is a very deep tuned book. When I matched it against Blue 2, my chess engine played the book against Blue 2 up to move 18 then to move 56!

I wonder if this is the reason why I received so many draws as the results.

https://www.chess2u.com/t8195-terminator-007-vs-blue-2



Why Terminator always move Nh3 then  if opponent moves e5 then Terminator 007 book end thereafter engine works just one move moved,, Why it Happened? Anything i did wrong? Any buddy or Book Author pls clear this one?  think think think think 


This happened to me too...

descriptionTerminator Book : Terminator-007 EmptyRe: Terminator Book : Terminator-007

more_horiz
Friends,

I am not sure how many of you following terminator series from beginning, but you will find Nh3 move is trade mark or aggression symbol of my books. I got strong believe either Ng1 or Nh3 will make all the difference against e4 or f3 moves. you will find such many other different various variations in terminator series.

i did lot of learning before reaching to this conclusion, hope you will understand the reason and encourage my work

Best Regards,
Terminator-I

descriptionTerminator Book : Terminator-007 EmptyRe: Terminator Book : Terminator-007

more_horiz
@Terminator-I wrote:
Friends,

I am not sure how many of you following terminator series from beginning, but you will find Nh3 move is trade mark or aggression symbol of my books. I got strong believe either Ng1 or Nh3 will make all the difference against e4 or f3 moves. you will find such many other different  various variations in terminator series.

i did lot of learning before reaching to this conclusion, hope you will understand the reason and encourage my work

Best Regards,
Terminator-I


It's ok Terminator -I,, your book is different with others opening move i agreed that one but always your book move Nh3 other opponent moves e5 then your book end,, Engine works after that therefore we unable to use your book after the 1st move that's why i worried about your book.. even your book shows e4 is first move and good % also, but it moves Nh3 as a first move, therefore your book end with just one moved.. Do you understand Actually what i try to say? I think hopefully you will understand & consider this one for your future improvement..  think  think  think  think  think

descriptionTerminator Book : Terminator-007 EmptyRe: Terminator Book : Terminator-007

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum