Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Terminator Book : Terminator-007

descriptionTerminator Book : Terminator-007 - Page 2 EmptyRe: Terminator Book : Terminator-007

more_horiz
@gobinath wrote:
@Terminator-I wrote:
Friends,

I am not sure how many of you following terminator series from beginning, but you will find Nh3 move is trade mark or aggression symbol of my books. I got strong believe either Ng1 or Nh3 will make all the difference against e4 or f3 moves. you will find such many other different  various variations in terminator series.

i did lot of learning before reaching to this conclusion, hope you will understand the reason and encourage my work

Best Regards,
Terminator-I

It's ok Terminator -I,, your book is different with others opening move i agreed that one but always your book move Nh3 other opponent moves e5 then your book end,, Engine works after that therefore we unable to use your book after the 1st move that's why i worried about your book.. even your book shows e4 is first move and good % also, but it moves Nh3 as a first move, therefore your book end with just one moved.. Do you understand Actually what i try to say? I think hopefully you will understand & consider this one for your future improvement..  think  think  think  think  think

Hello Terminator,

I am a big fan of your books and your creativity. But With due respect I agree with Gobinath in this case. When the tournament option is set in book options, your book always move Nh3 which is not that strong move if the opponent moves e5. Also your book ends after this first move and it's all engine play after that. My conclusion is that the book is not getting utilized after the first move Nh3 and the score goes to almost -0.40 after the engine starts and also the castle breaks after some time due to this move and king is wide open to attacks. If not run in tournament mode, it is moving other moves as well and resulting in draw/win/loose but with Nh3, book is not used much. Any chess genius can please clear our doubts here if we have understood something wrong.

descriptionTerminator Book : Terminator-007 - Page 2 EmptyRe: Terminator Book : Terminator-007

more_horiz
s.chess wrote:
@gobinath wrote:
@Terminator-I wrote:
Friends,

I am not sure how many of you following terminator series from beginning, but you will find Nh3 move is trade mark or aggression symbol of my books. I got strong believe either Ng1 or Nh3 will make all the difference against e4 or f3 moves. you will find such many other different  various variations in terminator series.

i did lot of learning before reaching to this conclusion, hope you will understand the reason and encourage my work

Best Regards,
Terminator-I

It's ok Terminator -I,, your book is different with others opening move i agreed that one but always your book move Nh3 other opponent moves e5 then your book end,, Engine works after that therefore we unable to use your book after the 1st move that's why i worried about your book.. even your book shows e4 is first move and good % also, but it moves Nh3 as a first move, therefore your book end with just one moved.. Do you understand Actually what i try to say? I think hopefully you will understand & consider this one for your future improvement..  think  think  think  think  think

Hello Terminator,

I am a big fan of your books and your creativity.  But With due respect I agree with Gobinath in this case.   When the tournament option is set in book options, your book always move Nh3 which is not that strong move if the opponent moves e5.   Also your book ends after this first move and it's all engine play after that. My conclusion is that the book is not getting utilized after the first move Nh3 and the score goes to almost -0.40 after the engine starts and also the castle breaks after some time due to this move and king is wide open to attacks.  If not run in tournament mode, it is moving other moves as well and resulting in draw/win/loose but with Nh3,  book is not used much.  Any chess genius can please clear our doubts here if we have understood something wrong.  

Yes Mr. S.chess that's why i worried about Terminator 007.. Book Author Could you please consider this one and make update your book for playing tournament mode.. Otherwise your book unable to utilized after the 1st move which opponent moves e5..  think  think  think  think 

more_horiz
@Terminator-I wrote:
Friends,

Best Regards,
Terminator-I

Excellent research! I find this very interesting, Thank you!

more_horiz
VocalTechnique wrote:
@Terminator-I wrote:
Friends,

Best Regards,
Terminator-I

Vocal did you consider Nh3 moves? Why Terminator 007 always moves very 1st move Nh3 and if opponent moves e5 then terminator book come to end,, after that engine works.. why it happened?

more_horiz
@gobinath wrote:
VocalTechnique wrote:
@Terminator-I wrote:
Friends,

Best Regards,
Terminator-I

Vocal did you consider Nh3 moves? Why Terminator 007 always moves very 1st move Nh3 and if opponent moves e5 then terminator book come to end,, after that engine works.. why it happened?

I did not consider this move in 2 life times!!! I never consider drunken knight moves to be beneficial if they are moving away from the center of the board (whether it be a human match or a computer match)...

That said, Terminator_I is the only person I know that makes it work and further more makes it win!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum