Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionSurvey to know what the best books of opening shared ... EmptySurvey to know what the best books of opening shared ...

more_horiz
For me the best three are:
1. Static 2 2.- I7 Extreme Full Power 3.- Karpov.ctg
P.D. Thanks to all that in a manner disinterested share their opening books.

descriptionSurvey to know what the best books of opening shared ... EmptyRe: Survey to know what the best books of opening shared ...

more_horiz
Arilovsu8.9 :sm1:
http://ahmed-chess.forumotion.com/t768p30-the-best-opening-book-contest

descriptionSurvey to know what the best books of opening shared ... EmptyRe: Survey to know what the best books of opening shared ...

more_horiz
@klos999 wrote:
For me the best three are:
1. Static 2 2.- I7 Extreme Full Power 3.- Karpov.ctg
P.D. Thanks to all that in a manner disinterested share their opening books.

Static 3 coming soon
:cheers:

more_horiz
Thank you qeclqatl :D and good work

more_horiz
qeclqatl does not change because there are few as you Thank Greetings

more_horiz
Ahmed is THE BEST!!!!

more_horiz
@Marijana22 wrote:
Ahmed is THE BEST!!!!

Not the best :sm8:

more_horiz
@Marijana22 wrote:
Ahmed is THE BEST!!!!

sorry but ahmed is past, now many new stonger books antimaster 9, masterbook 3, static 2, khaled 2....

more_horiz
@qeclqatl wrote:
@Marijana22 wrote:
Ahmed is THE BEST!!!!

sorry but ahmed is past, now many new stonger books antimaster 9, masterbook 3, static 2, khaled 2....

what about sKR33m.ctg ? ?!?!?!

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum