Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionBlack Pearl Chess Pro V 1.0 CTG (Now Free) EmptyBlack Pearl Chess Pro V 1.0 CTG (Now Free)

more_horiz
Black Pearl Chess Pro V 1.0 CTG
Black Pearl Chess Pro V 1.0 CTG (Now Free) 90298110

mediafire.com download/6t6g4hz9ath44ui/%5BBlack+PearL+Chess%5DGift+For+Mohamed+Qhatane.rar
             www.facebook.com/smartkiller81

Last edited by meherrunisha on Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionBlack Pearl Chess Pro V 1.0 CTG (Now Free) EmptyRe: Black Pearl Chess Pro V 1.0 CTG (Now Free)

more_horiz
This opening book just feels strong...

Good to see you again. I was wondering where you have been.

Looks like this is what you have been working on!!!

I can't wait to see it's hammer in Vladimir's Book Wars!

descriptionBlack Pearl Chess Pro V 1.0 CTG (Now Free) EmptyRe: Black Pearl Chess Pro V 1.0 CTG (Now Free)

more_horiz
VocalTechnique wrote:
I can't wait to see it's hammer in Vladimir's Book Wars!

I think he has a different opinion ...  twisted
https://www.chess2u.com/t7999-blackbear1337ctg-and-magnificentctg-books-to-meherrunisha

more_horiz
this Book Play Different Style

more_horiz
@meherrunisha wrote:

Its style of play is not important now. the important question is: is the book a derivative or an original book? cool

more_horiz
@meherrunisha wrote:

Indeed, Black Pearl Chess PRO v.1.0 plays a different style .

A lot of heavy tuning has been placed upon this opening book.

With regards to the title of the Book, I myself do not think it is a derivative of any books current that I know of.

more_horiz
That sounds good. Is it a private book or public?  bigsmile 

more_horiz
Hossam wrote:
@meherrunisha wrote:

Its style of play is not important now. the important question is: is the book a derivative or an original book? cool

no answer? think

more_horiz
yes . original book & Biggest Book

more_horiz
VocalTechnique wrote:
@meherrunisha wrote:

With regards to the title of the Book, I myself do not think it is a derivative of any books current that I know of.

Hello Vocal,

Did you get a chance to test this book? It is big and have different moves but I didn't find it that strong. In fact, I found the winner of Bookswar 5 stronger than this book. May be I am not right as I am new in this field (Incorrect parameters etc) ? No disrespect for the book and the owner of this book. It is heavily tuned though. Just curious to know the result.

Regards,
Sunny

more_horiz
s.chess wrote:
VocalTechnique wrote:
@meherrunisha wrote:

Hello Vocal,

Did you get a chance to test this book?  It is big and have different moves but I didn't find it that strong. In fact, I found the winner of Bookswar 5 stronger than this book.  May be I am not right as I am new in this field (Incorrect parameters etc) ?    No disrespect for the book and the owner of this book. It is heavily tuned though.  Just curious to know the result.

Regards,
Sunny

Hi Sunny.

BLACK PEARL chess Pro v1.0
Author: Mohammed Nayeem
vs
BLUE 2
Author: Boban

CHIP: intel i7-q720 1.6GHz
HASHTABLE: 64 MB
GUI: deep rybka 4
BOOK: 0-100 (Tournament mode)
ENGINE: houdini 4 64bit
CORES: 2 per engine
CONTEMPT: default
PONDER: off
EGTB: 6 piece syzygy tablebases
LARGE PAGES: disabled
CONTROL: 1+1
GAMES: 0/100

Testing...

descriptionBlack Pearl Chess Pro V 1.0 CTG (Now Free) Emptyre

more_horiz
if so I'll test it for 10 minutes / game

more_horiz
@002jeca wrote:

Good job!  thumb up 

more_horiz
This book is too heavy for my pc  think Go back to Monk 1.4 and Blue 2  thumb up 

more_horiz
link????????

more_horiz

link????????

more_horiz
mediafire.com download/6t6g4hz9ath44ui/%5BBlack+PearL+Chess%5DGift+For+Mohamed+Qhatane.rar

more_horiz
We have a new leader so far then.. Congrats Mohammed Nayeem clap clap  Would love to see this book in the next bookswar6.  cool cool 

more_horiz
s.chess wrote:
We have a new leader so far then.. Congrats Mohammed Nayeem clap clap  Would love to see this book in the next bookswar6.  cool cool 

Its a huge book! Much time spent tuning by hand

more_horiz
what is the book setting optimize 0/100? rolleyes 

more_horiz
@seeking_assistance wrote:
what is the book setting optimize 0/100? rolleyes 

0-100
--//----------
------------//
------------//

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum