Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionAccelerated Dragon Powerbook.CTG EmptyAccelerated Dragon Powerbook.CTG

more_horiz
Accelerated Dragon Powerbook.CTG
--//----------  3-35
------------//
------------//
PM me you want this book...

The Accelerated Dragon (or Accelerated Fianchetto) is a chess opening variation of the Sicilian Defence that begins with the moves:

1. e4 c5
   2. Nf3 Nc6
   3. d4 cxd4
   4. Nxd4 g6

Accelerated Dragon Powerbook.CTG Accele10

The Accelerated Dragon features an early g6 by Black. An important difference between this line and the Dragon is that Black avoids playing d7–d6, so that he can later play d7–d5 in one move, if possible. Black also avoids the Yugoslav Attack, but since White has not been forced to play Nc3 yet, 5.c4 (the Maróczy Bind) is possible.

The Accelerated Dragon generally features a more positional style of play than many other variations of the Sicilian.

descriptionAccelerated Dragon Powerbook.CTG EmptyRe: Accelerated Dragon Powerbook.CTG

more_horiz
link please.

descriptionAccelerated Dragon Powerbook.CTG EmptyRe: Accelerated Dragon Powerbook.CTG

more_horiz
Interesting moves ! thumb up 

more_horiz
@Terminator-I wrote:
Interesting moves ! thumb up 

I agree! I really like how this book was put together.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum